𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓐.𝓚❞ ❧ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓵

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟐 - 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍❞
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐋❞ ✓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒❞
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈'𝐒❞

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟐 - 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍❞𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐋❞ ✓𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒❞𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - ...

[THIRD POV]

"I want to be with you, Keiji."

Right there and then, Keiji had scooped (Y/N) up and took her away, leaving the mansion and heading to somewhere serene and quiet.

Keiji was more than happy that (Y/N) chose to be with him, thus he decided to make the rest of her life with him perfect.

The two of them moved into one of the richest cities in the countries up northern. Keiji had more than enough money to buy the entire city, but he didn't for the sake of (Y/N).

They moved into home that was off to the side of this rich city; Keiji and (Y/N) both worked hard for the interior and exterior designs. They wanted to make it as homely as possible.

After months of settling in, the two have been doing nothing but spending time together. Keiji was a silent man, but when it came to (Y/N), his heart spoke the loudest.

Their routine was quite unbreakable; in the morning time, Keiji would wake up early to make (Y/N) breakfast that they would soon share as soon as she woke up. Then they would spend some time together doing something such as playing the piano or doing whatever (Y/N) wanted. Afterwards, Keiji would need to start on his work.

Keiji did either of two things; designing or going to his company's headquarters and leading in there. His company, Fukurodani, which was based on the gang he co-leads, was a clothing and fashion company. He worked as the CEO, and the designer who worked solo.

His immense wealth was solely based on that, and it was quite an enjoyable job. 

Now that he has (Y/N), he could do loads of things to her.

And one of them is to try on his designs.

Friday was different from the other days; Keiji decided to bring (Y/N) to his workplace. Instead of designing, he would allow (Y/N) to be the model of these early lines of fashion. 

"Are you ready?" he peeked through the bathroom door, seeing (Y/N) just brushing her teeth.

"Nearly, just need to put my clothes on."