𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓱

I got you something, Princess 

[THIRD POV]  

Oikawa Tooru's funeral... was something.

Oikawa's body was stored in a casket, specially made for gang leaders; it was engraved with their members' names, along with various other symbols. Oikawa's favorite gun, a pistol with a lipstick mark on it, was buried with him.

The whole funeral was silent, to say the least. Iwaizumi, Oikawa's right hand, took over the gang in the end. He gave a brief speech about him, then they all departed with Oikawa's body being buried on a special grounds.

Unfortunately, (Y/N) had to be sedated in the middle of it all. She tried to... join Oikawa, which resulted in her getting sedated by Tetsurou. She didn't get to see Oikawa getting buried, but it's not like she wanted to either.

She felt like the whole thing was her fault.

The next few weeks were spent on cleaning. The Nohebi gang went extinct as all of their members were dead. No one really knew what happened with their bodies after the gun-fight.

The five wealthy men suffered minor injuries that healed after a month. During that time, (Y/N) had to heal too.

She spent most of her days cooped up in her room, with barely anything to drink or to eat. She willed herself to stay healthy, but it was hard. She felt so sad, so full of hatred on herself when all she could think about are the deaths she caused.

Goshiki... Oikawa... Daishou... Kawanishi.

So many people died.

And it was all on her.

When the five wealthy men found out that she had been blaming herself, they had to constantly tell her that it wasn't her fault.

That it wasn't her fault for whatever state Goshiki is.

That it wasn't her fault that Daishou died to Iwaizumi.

That it wasn't her fault that Kawanish was shot multiple times.

That it wasn't her fault that Oikawa took a bullet for her.

She still blamed herself in the end, and that showed.

It had been now three months since the death of Oikawa Tooru; (Y/N) was sitting on her bed, meddling with a console Kenma had loaned her. She asked for something that'll keep her busy while the guys were working.