𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂

you're so wet babe

you're so wet babe

[THIRD POV]

After spending the night at one of Daichi's residence, the five men along with (Y/N) head into a different direction. Today, they were asked to bring certain things, but (Y/N) had no idea what they were. 

Because it was a formal meeting, the men had to wear suits while the women had to wear a dress. Granted, (Y/N) wore an off-the-shoulder white dress that had a lace part where the chest was. It went to just above her knees and it was short sleeved. She looked beautiful with these gold earrings Keiji gave her, and she had to wear clear stockings under the dress.

"You look like an actual princess," Koutarou said, smiling at (Y/N), "God you're so perfect."

Koutarou spoke for them all; they thought (Y/N) looked like an absolute Goddess.

"A-Ah, thank you," she said, blushing a bit, "I-I still have one question though..."

"Shoot."

"Why do we have to wear formal clothes...?"

"Oh," Kenma answered, "It's because we're meeting with important people."

"Like..."

"You don't have to worry about that (Y/N)," Koutarou said, slinging his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to him, "You're just accompanying us; plus, Karasuno has women for themselves. They're married, but they're still women."

"Oh," she felt a bit relieved to hear that, but she couldn't help but wonder if they were in the same situation with her, "Are they um..."

"Hmm?" Tetsurou blinked, "Oh, they're gang members too; but as you said from yesterday, a woman cannot resign from a gang without marrying an ally or marrying someone within the gang."

"I see..."

"I think you'll be great friends with them," Kei says, "They're friendly for the most part."

'For the most part...'

"Well," Keiji says, glancing at his watch, "It's about time we head to the court."

"The court?"

"It's a code name for the meeting place," Kenma tells her, "We can't exactly say that we're meeting at a certain place. We wouldn't want anyone unnecessary to follow us."