𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 ❧ 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵

sorry, baby

sorry, baby

[THIRD POV] 

With the help of the private messages, the five wealthy men left the city of Miyagi and up northern. Keiji got a flight just for them and they flew for the next few hours.

In the plane, the men started to get their gear ready. All five of them had their own guns, their own weapons, but they all shared the same goal.

Getting their woman back.

They were anxious, their legs bouncing up and down.

The private messager told them that they had three days to get (Y/N).

Before it was too late.

Only one day had passed, making this the second day. 

Who knew what Daishou was going to do to (Y/N) on the third and final day?

"He's gonna kill her," Koutarou shook his head, "I know it."

"Stop fucking saying that," Keiji scolded at him, "Why would he go through all of that just to kill her?"

"You heard what Tooru said," Koutarou defended himself, "She ran away from him a long time ago; maybe he's finally gone crazy and decided to kill her for what she had done."

"He wouldn't," Kei said, "Daishou wouldn't kill her."

"He'd do something much worse."

"Seriously," Kenma rubbed his temples, "Who the fuck knew that the girl who worked at the cafe was the same girl who was the only and only Snake's Princess?"

"No one," Tetsurou said, exhaling sharply, "I can't fucking believe it; Daishou, the snake bastard, owned (Y/N) long ago..."

It was still overwhelming for everyone, especially for the five men. 

"I can't tell you how worried I am," Keiji sighed, "Daishou is one terrible man; he believes that he can get anything with violence."

"Yeah, and look where he got with that," Koutarou hissed, "He's got our (Y/N) now. He's won."

"Not yet," Tetsurou said, "We still have yet to find him."

Tetsurou looked at everyone, folding his hands together.

"When we get (Y/N) back, we're going to live happily back in our mansion."