𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ❧ 𝓢𝓸 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝔂𝓼

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟏 - 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐒❞ ✓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - ❝𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘❞

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟏 - 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐒❞ ✓𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - ❝𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘❞

[THIRD POV] 

"I've made my decision."

The men's hearts stopped.

They froze, listening closely at (Y/N)'s upcoming words.

What she would say would change everything.

She pushes a few stands of hair behind her ear, giving them a gleeful smile.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you guys."

"I would... like to marry you guys."

"And hope to have a family with you guys in the future."

They all let out a deep, heavy sigh, relief had overcome them.

Their (Y/N) had chosen the life they had dreamt about.

And there was nothing more that they wanted.

They all stopped what they were doing and went to (Y/N), hugging her. They were so happy, so full of positivity, and they were glad that they weren't leaving her.

"We're so thankful for you to have chosen this," Keiji tells her, "We couldn't imagine a life without you."

"It would be so unbearable for all five of us and you to be separated," Kenma says, hugging her from behind, "But... I am glad you feel the same way as we do."

She could feel their relief radiating off of them, she almost felt bad that she was stressing them out that much.

"Have you guys... been talking about this...?" she asks them, letting go of their hug.

"Uh-"

"Would you be surprised-"

(Y/N) blinked.

"Well you guys are big and scary," (Y/N) says, "I never thought you five would ever want to marry and have kids."

"Fucking you without a condom?" Koutarou and Tetsurou winked at her, "Now that's an opportunity we'd never miss-"