𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓹𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

I don't want to hurt you, baby, but you disobeyed my rules 

WARNING! VERY EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC SCENE NEAR THE ENDING! PLEASE SKIP IT OR LEAVE THIS BOOK IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT!

[THIRD POV]

"You fucking bitch." 

Oikawa and (Y/N) turn their heads to the entrance of the pool hall, seeing five angry faces. 

Tetsurou, Koutarou, Kei, Keiji, and Kenma all shot death glares to not only Oikawa but to (Y/N) too. 

"What the fuck are you doing on Tooru (Y/N)?!" Koutarou yelled, stomping towards her as they saw that (Y/N) was straddling Oikawa.

"Uh-"

Koutarou lifted (Y/N), throwing her over his shoulder and showing Oikawa her mark; the other four stood beside Koutarou, all pointing at the brand on her lower left thigh. 

"(Y/N) belongs to us, not you," Tetsurou snapped, "You touched our property, you pay."

"Put me down!" (Y/N) tried to escape Koutarou's tight grip, but it was no use. The latter was much stronger than (Y/N).

All of them ignored her, they were staring down at Oikawa Tooru.

"You should know the consequences of making a move on what we own," Keiji said lowly, "The punishment goes to you or her."

The thing is, if you hurt or commit a sexual activity (even just kissing) to someone's property, there is a heavy consequence towards the property or to the person who "hurt" the property.

"You are forgetting something; the only thing that opposes this rule is that if it was an agreed wager or bet," Oikawa smirked, "I made a bet with (Y/N), she lost, and she was fully aware of what she had to do if she lost."

"You knew," Kei scoffed, "You always do that same trick with every woman."

"What can I say," Oikawa shrugged, "A man wants what a man wants."

"Fuck off."

The five men dragged (Y/N) to their rooms, ignoring the calls from Oikawa and the others. When they reached the luxury room, they threw (Y/N) on the bed, glaring at her as she was still in her swimming suit. 

"(Y/N), what the fuck?!" Koutarou yelled at her, "You agreed to that fucking bet with Tooru?!"

"I don't see what the problem is," (Y/N) told them, "So I lost a bet with Oikawa, what much of a problem does that make? He's your ally, right?"