𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓚.𝓣❞ ❧ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓸'𝓼

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟐 - 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐔 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓❞
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆❞✓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐗❞ ✓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐎'𝐒❞ ✓

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟐 - 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐔 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓❞𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆❞✓𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐗❞ ✓𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 ...

[THIRD POV] 

It was the middle of the cherry blossom season, and the Kuroo family was planning to eat out at the park under the cherry blossom trees, in hopes of spending the day out instead of working.

It was Tetsurou's day off, and he wanted to take his family out for a picnic. Granted, (Y/N) had fixed up a picnic basket full of her family's favorite foods, and they set off to the car.

"Daddy!" Izanami squeals when Tetsurou buckles her in her carseat.

"Yes babygirl?" 

"Are we going to the park?"

"Yes baby," Tetsurou plants a kiss on his daughter's forehead, smiling at the beauty he had created with (Y/N), "We will eat there with your mom and your brother."

"Can we have my hello kitty party there too???"

"Yes baby."

"Yay!"

He absolutely loved Izanami. She was four years old, and she was a bundle of joy.

"Speaking of your brother," he turns to (Y/N), "Where is Tetsuya?"

"He said he needed to grab something." (Y/N) responds, fixing the picnic basket.

"Hmm," Tetsurou closes Izanami's side of the car, heading back into the house, "I'm going to go check on him, (Y/N)."

"Okay."

Tetsurou walks towards the mansion they lived in, opening the doors. There was no sign of his son anywhere. He hummed, quietly going up the stairs. 

He hears Tetsuya mumbling to himself. That didn't sound too good either. Tetsurou quietly but quickly went to Tetsuya's room, which was at the end of the hall on the second floor. 

Approaching the door, it was slightly ajar. He could see Tetsuya sitting on his bed with his phone in his hand. It looked like he was having a dilemma, if he were honest.