𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓮

this is it babe, you can do this

we believe in you, finish it princess

baby, don't think of sad thoughts, okay?

promise me you'll take care of yourself... here, take my hoodies with you

I'll be here waiting for you if you want to come back, I'll even bully Tetsurou and Koutarou for you

and remember, (Y/N)...

we love you

[THIRD POV] 

(Y/N)'s life has changed drastically.

She grew up with her mother up until middle school, until she passed away due to an illness. Her father took her in, caring for her, but not in the way where it was love. He saw (Y/N) as just a child from a woman he accidentally gotten pregnant, but she was still his, and she was his only child.

But she ran away from the life; she ran away until she met someone who could take care of her. He gave her an apartment, and all she needed to do was pay him back little by little. It was like that for a while, and then she met Daishou Suguru.

He was infatuated with her appearance, subtly reminding him of his deceased lover, Mika. He decided to bring her into his life, in hopes that she will fill his void.

But that didn't work out too well; Daishou was a man full of lust and possessiveness. He only loved her because he was broken-hearted, and he was in need of someone who could please him. (Y/N) did not know this until she had realize that he had no intention of letting her leave him to attend college.

She ran away, faking her death before departing. Her last complexion was filled with bruises, and after living alone for a long time, she got the courage to come out again.

She hid from her past, hid from her identity, and she went to college. She went to a rather unknown one, a college that didn't need much from her. She passed with flying colors, earning a simple degree.

Then she moved back to the center city, starting yet another new life; she found a nice apartment that wasn't too small nor too big, and she settled there. She found a job at le cafe nuit, and she worked there for about a year.

Until she met the five wealthy men.

The five wealthy men were the wealthiest in the city; they owned everything, and everyone was practically intimidated by him.