𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ❧ 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾

oh baby, we're just getting started 

[THIRD POV] 

A day has passed, and (Y/N) has finally woken up.

But she was no longer with Sakusa.

She wasn't even in a car anymore.

She felt a rather stiff material under her. It wasn't satin or wool-like, it was quite uncomfortable.

This wasn't her bed.

She looked up, seeing the ceiling. It was plain, with a single round light in the middle that was barely giving (Y/N) any light.

This wasn't her ceiling or walls. 

She looked around the room, scanning her surroundings. There was nothing but the bed under her and a night-stand.

This wasn't her room.

And since this wasn't her room.

This wasn't her home. 

Her mansion with the five wealthy men.

She groaned when she felt a pang of pain hit her arms and legs. She got up completely, realizing she wasn't restrained. 

She quickly got up, but as soon as her feet met the cold, hard floor, she fell face forward. 

But if it weren't for the strong hands that caught her.

She would've damaged her pretty face.

She slowly raises her head to meet the man with the cold hands. 

But her skin paled. Her throat felt dry, and her eyes began to water.

"You're finally awake."

His dark olive-brown hair with his matching olive eyes were not unrecognizable. She knew exactly who this was. 

"U-Ushijima..."

'Daishou's former right hand gang...'

She tried to regain her composure by letting herself go from Ushijima's grasp, but she was too weak. Every time she tried to move, the pain only worsened.

"Stop this," he tells her, picking her up bridal style, "If you continue to hurt yourself, then there will be no fun."

'N-No... fun...?'