𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵

listen to daddy, he knows what's best 

[THIRD POV]

"Well, we got more than one good thing out of this," Tetsurou says, closing the door quietly, "We got the vials filled and (Y/N) won't misbehave again."

"Still feel a bit bad about that though," Koutarou rubbed the back of his neck, "She saw the scary part of me."

"It's what she deserves," Keiji says, walking down the stairs with the other four, "She will think twice about making foolish decisions now."

The five of them go down to the meeting area to see if anyone else was awake; unknowingly, Oikawa and Daichi were both in there.

"I'm telling you, Daichi, if we follow this route that your men made, we can pinpoint where the rats might go next."

"Tooru... I don't know... my men's calculations can always be wrong..."

"Are you doubting your own men's speculations?" Oikawa scoffed, "I'm impressed."

"It's not that," Daichi sighed heavily, "This is Shiratorizawa we're talking about, they're the most incomprehensible gang."

"They can work as long as they have their leader, their co-leader, and their hacker."

Noticing the five wealthy men enter the room, the two briefly stop arguing, staring at them.

"I see that you're back," Oikawa smirked, "And how long is she sedated for?"

"The entire rest of the night," Kenma answered, taking a seat, "She... she tried killing herself."

Daichi let out a low whistle. "That would've been on you if she succeeded."

"Don't need to rub it in."

"What are you guys talking about?" Kei asks them.

"Shiratorizawa."

"Hah," Koutarou sat down, "I beat their new and upcoming ace."

"I can see that," Daichi said, "Go wash your hands, I can still see the blood."

"Oh that's not his, that's (Y/N)'s."

"What the fuck," Oikawa exclaimed, "Is she on her period or something?"