𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ❧ 𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼

let me see all of you baby

[THIRD POV] 

Another set of days pass, and the men have grown busier and busier. Their jealousy for Tooru the kitten had decreased, but it still existed.

Each and every day, two or three men would leave the mansion, leaving (Y/N) with two or three back home. They have grown exhausted, annoyed, and undeniably frustrated.

They have resorted to having sex with (Y/N) to try to relieve themselves. (Y/N) had no problem with it, but she did grow tired too.

Another week passed, and Kei and Kenma both returned to the mansion late at night with fair news.

"We finally did it," Kei said, plopping on the couch beside (Y/N) with a towel around his neck, "We finally got some vacation days."

Winter was also near, and the men wanted to spend some of their winter break with (Y/N). They wanted to travel in the south where Miyagi was; and they wanted to regroup with their friends and spend a nice holiday with them.

It had been months since they've physically seen each other anyway.

"That's great," Keiji grinned, "We can start thinking about what we will do for our vacation then."

"What do you want to do, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N)'s Christmas breaks were usually just work days for her. Lonely men would visit her and just tip her for the entertainment she gave, and that was the end of it.

"Never really done much..." she admitted; Tooru the kitten was in her lap, sleeping as (Y/N) pet him, "What do you guys have in mind?"

"Water park." 

"Kou, it's freezing."

"But I want to see you in a bikini..."

"You're so..." (Y/N) was going to insult him, but the man had his baby face on, which was one of (Y/N)'s weaknesses.

"You were saying...?"

"Hmph."

"Our original plan was to visit Karasuno and Aoba Johsai for the holidays since our men in our gangs want to just work," Kenma tells (Y/N), "We have this private ski resort near Aoba Johsai's territory, and we were planning to have a stay-in there."

"That sounds like a good plan, why isn't it finalized?"

"Koutarou thinks it's boring."