𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸 ❧ 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝔂𝓹𝓮

money can buy you happiness— just tell me what you want, and I'll give it to you babygirl

money can buy you happinessjust tell me what you want, and I'll give it to you babygirl

[THIRD POV]

Evening after evening, that same group of men kept coming.

It was like they were obsessed with her.

Don't get her wrong, she had regulars of course who would come in and want to be served by her. 

But this group of men was different.

Each evening they came, they dressed the same way; they dressed in fashionable outfits that were in a way aesthetic. Some days they wore sunglasses and baseball caps while other days they wore chains that were hooked to their jeans. 

(Y/N) didn't seem to notice much about it; the only thing that did worry her were what they would say to her.

Each evening, ever since the Friday that marked the beginning of them becoming her regulars, they'd offer countless deals with her. Each deal offered different things in terms of monetary value. 

But they all meant the same every time.

Money for a night with (Y/N).

Jewelry for a night with (Y/N).

Designer clothes for a night with (Y/N).

Hell, even a mansion for a night with (Y/N).

She got tired of declining all of their bizarre deals, and it seemed that it never tired them. They could offer the entire city to her, and she would still decline.

Friday night struck again, and the hard-working woman was very busy with orders.

Every night was like this for her, but she couldn't help but feel that this one was very different. 

The five men sat in their usual table, table number three, and they waited patiently for their beloved waitress to come and serve them once more.

Well, at least that's what (Y/N) thought.

She was in the break room, taking a quick break before going out there again. Her and Kimi were busy with the men and trying to fish up a few more tips here and there.

Five minutes of relaxation passed and (Y/N) was called out again; she fixed her attire and her face and hair before returning out to table three, finally taking their orders.