𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰

shut up or I'll kiss you

[THIRD POV] 

"Say goodbye."

(Y/N) immediately pulled herself off of Sakusa, bewildered at what he was saying.

"Goodbye to who?!"

"To Akaashi, Tsukishima, Kuroo, Kozume, and Bokuto."

She shook her head. "No!"

She tried to run back to their arms, but Sakusa pulled her wrist, gripping it and holding her back.

"What do you think you are doing?" he huskily asks her, his tone was threatening, "You belong to me now."

"I don't belong to you, I-"

"(Y/N)," she looks to the owner of the voice; it was Kuroo's, "We... we're sorry-"

"No- I'm the one who's sorry!"

She was mixed with confusion, anger, and sadness; why was Sakusa claiming her and why weren't any of the guys protecting her? 

Was it her fault for going into Sakusa's arms?

Was it her fault for getting mad at the five wealthy men?

Either way, she didn't know Sakusa enough to trust him. She trusted the five wealthy men. 

She trusted them even though they hurt her.

"Let go of me Sakusa-!"

"Shh," he hushed her, enveloping his fingers around her neck, "You are fine; those men do not need you anymore."

Her eyes become glassy; her lips gaped as a small whimper escaped her throat. 

"T-They... they do want me-"

"If they wanted you, why aren't they trying to take you back?"

The sudden realization of his question made her silent. She started to cry, she fell weak to her knees. But she did not hit the floor.

Sakusa drags (Y/N) inside of his car, locking her into the passenger seat before bidding a bliss farewell to them.

"Thanks for the beauty," Sakusa was smirking under his medical mask, "I always love winning a good wager like this."