𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓑.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓸𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓸'𝓼

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟐 - 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐁𝐎𝐊𝐔𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑❞
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘❞ ✓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍? 𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒❞ ✓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐊𝐔𝐓𝐎'𝐒❞ ✓

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟐 - 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐊𝐔𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑❞𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘❞ ✓𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍? 𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐎�...

[THIRD POV]

(Y/N) and Koutarou married a year after she gave birth to their only child, Bokuto Susumu. Since then, the small family had moved out of the eastern city and moved into a much more cozy neighborhood.

Koutarou left the Fukurodani gang up to Akaashi Keiji, his right hand man and best-friend. Afterwards, he built his own gym, and he became an boxing instructor. He has especially been well known as the rising Ace's, Hinata Shoyo, teacher.

Since then, the three of them have been happily living in a suburban neighborhood.

Tomorrow would be Susumu's sixteenth birthday; as a present, Koutarou decided to take his wife and son to a tropical vacation.

The Bokuto's landed into the warm country, instantly hitting the beach after going to the hotel to drop their things off. Susumu, like his father, was very active. He himself had a toned body, a muscular frame, and the same pair of eyes as his father, however, Susumu had (Y/N)'s hair color.

Setting the beach towel down for his wife, she laid down with her back against the sun. She let herself get some vitamin D since she hadn't been out very often.

"Kou," she said, alerting him, "Can you put some sunscreen on me?"

"Oh to put some sunscreen on my sexy wife..." he sighed happily, lavishing (Y/N)'s body with sunscreen as she wished for.

"Kou, we're so old, I'm not sexy anymore."

"Baby you're never old, you are still young. Plus, your boobs are still-"

"Dad..." Susumu interrupted him, "Why are you so... attached to mom...?"

Susumu stood there with his (H/C) sticking to his skin as he came back from the waters. He was going to ask his dad for some money to buy some ice-cream, but he came back to see his dad talking weird again to his mom.

"Your mom is the sexiest person alive; why wouldn't I be attached to her?"

"Um..."