𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓑.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷? 𝓤𝓼𝓮 𝓑𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟐 - 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐁𝐎𝐊𝐔𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑❞
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘❞ ✓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍? 𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒❞ ✓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐊𝐔𝐓𝐎'𝐒❞

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟐 - 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐊𝐔𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑❞𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘❞ ✓𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍? 𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐎�...

[THIRD POV]

"Baby," (Y/N) hummed, turning over to meet Koutarou's golden eyes, "Wanna fuck?"

"Um, it's like 3:00..."

"Time doesn't exist."

"Oh," she yawned, "Okay, I'm down."

Koutarou pulled the covers off quickly, revealing (Y/N)'s near naked body. She was only wearing a pair of black panties and a tank top, which was sexy to Koutarou.

"Mmm," he practically moaned at the sight of (Y/N), "I just wanna ram my cock into you already."

"What's stopping you?"

"Oya oya..." he smirks, climbing on top of (Y/N), putting either of his arms on both her sides, "Being bold?"

"You edged me earlier," she pouted, "I still haven't cum yet..."

"That can be arranged," he said, entwining his hand with her's, "And so can your guts."

"Huh-"

In an instant, Koutarou shoved his cock inside of (Y/N), earning a small scream from her.

"K-Kou~!"

"So warm... God (Y/N), how long have you been wet?" he groaned at the slight tightness; he fucked her earlier with his fingers, edging her and not allowing her to cum.

"S-Shut up..." she blushed.

"I think it's hot," he grinded against her, "Now (Y/N)..."

"Let's make some babies, (Y/N)."

(Y/N)'s eyes shot up.

"W-Wait, you're not wearing a condom?!"

"No," he replied, "Don't need to."