vision

"what is this place?" thor asked. "a safe house, hopefully." alice replied.

"let's hope." clint replied and opened the front door "honey i'm home!" he yelled.

alice looked at thor with a really confused look.

"honey?" she whispered. a brunette who was heavily pregnant walked into the room. "hi company, sorry i didn't call ahead."

"hey." she kissed him.

"this is an agent of some kind." tony said to thor and alice.

"guys, this is laura." clint introduced his wife to the team.

"i know all of your names. except yours." laura said to them and then alice.

"i'm alice." she said smiling.

"ooo incoming." clint said as we heard footsteps.

clint's children lila and cooper run into the room. as soon as alice saw the children she turned back to her human form.

"dad!"

"hi sweetheart!"

"hey buddy." clint said while picking up his daughter and kissing his sons head.

"these are smaller agents..." tony said again.

"did you bring auntie nat?" lila asked. "why don't you hug her and find
out" natasha ran towards lila and gave her a big hug.

"sorry for barging in on you." steve apologized.

"yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." tony told clint and laura.

"yeah, well fury helped me set this up when i joined. He kept it off shield's files, i'd like to keep it that way. i figure it's a good place to lay low." clint told everyone.

natasha approached laura and talked to her about something that mad natasha make a jealous face at her belly.

thor walked outside and steve and alice followed him.

"thor?" alice called out to him.

"i saw something in that dream. i need answers, i won't find them here." he told them and flew away with his hammer.

steve and alice started walking toward the house when alice heard a gunshot, but it wasn't real, it was just from her dream.

later that night; fury showed up

"ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. my contacts all say he's building something. the amount of vibranium he made off with, i don't think it's just one thing."

"what about ultron himself?" steve asked fury.

"ah. he's easy to track, he's everywhere. guy's multiplying faster than a catholic rabbit. still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans though." fury explained.

"is he still going after launch codes?" alice asked.

"yes, he is, but he's not making any headway."

"i cracked the pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare." stark said.

"yeah, well, i contacted our friends at the nexus about that."

"nexus?" steve asked confused.

"it's the world internet hub in oslo, every byte of data flows through there, fastest access on earth." bruce explained.

lila barton tugged on alice bringing her over to her drawing table. the avengers still were in conversation with each other but alice was still paying attention while playing with lila.