the last act

we all met up with cap. he was yelling "come on!" and all of us ran together towards a quinjet.

suddenly a yellow beam stopped us from running. it was vision.

"captain rodgers, i know what you believe you are doing is right. but for the collective good you must surrender now."

natasha and tony landed just behind vision and  black panther jumped towards the group too. same with rhodey and the spider-people.

spider-man grunted loudly as he landed on the concrete and the female spider landed with ease.

all of us were lined up parallel to each other. i knew this wasn't gonna end well, but we had to give it a try.

"what do we do, cap?" sam asked while staring straight ahead just like the rest of us.

steve took a deep breath in, "we fight."

both sides started approaching each other. natasha whispered to herself, "this is gonna end well."

pietro and i glanced at each other and nodded. i wasn't exactly sure what were agreeing to but, it felt right.

we started running faster and tony's team copied our movements. "they're not stopping." the spider-man said and looked at tony.

"neither are we." tony said and he and rhodey started ascending into the sky.

wanda and sam did the same. we collided into each other and chose people to fight.

i decided to go after the spider-man, easy target. and i had the perfect plan, too.

i ran towards him and slid down on my knees to dodge his webs. i kicked his ankles and he fell. his little girlfriend came by to save him but pietro knocked her over with her speed.

the boy quickly escaped by shooting his web up and swung across. wanda flew cars into his direction and he jumped across them.

i watched as black widow and clint were fighting. she was about to kick him in the face but wanda flew her into a van and natasha's back hit it. she fell to the concrete and groaned in pain.

a part of me wanted to run over there and see if she was okay, i wanted to comfort her. but i knew i couldn't.

"you were pulling your punches." wanda said to clint. i ran to find pietro.

he was still fighting the girl. i joined him and she said, "two on one? that's not fair at all!"

"life's not fair, sweetheart." pietro said.

she swung her webs and looped around one of the buildings. she was swinging towards us. i shapeshifted into cap and knocked her into a pole with the shield.

"ahhh.." she groaned in pain. pietro carried me and sped away to find the others.

cap and bucky were talking on comms, "we gotta go. that guy's probably in siberia by now." bucky said.

"we gotta draw out the flyers. i'll take vision you get to the jet." cap said while looking up at the sky.

"no! you get to the jet. both of you!" sam said while flying by. "the rest of us aren't getting out of here."

"as much as i hate to admit it.. if we're gonna win this one. some of us might have to lose it." clint joined in. me and pietro looked at each other.