archer's return

AT THIS POINT i was pissed off and i had a few good reasons to be. the government could come after wanda and pietro, they also have the power to "enhance" me for military use, natasha is agreeing with tony. everything is falling apart so fast.

"hey, hey slow down." pietro said while walking backwards trying to catch up with me. "it's gonna be okay."

i suddenly stopped and looked at him. "how can you say that? look at what's happening. the avengers are falling apart. everything is falling apart." i could feel my face getting red from the anger.

"we're not gonna give up. we can't give up. steve is gonna help us. not stark." pietro said the word 'stark' with disgust. he held my hand and kissed the top of my head.

a few hours later it was just wanda, vision, pietro and i in the compound. the others were either making trouble or solving it. natasha was in vienna for the signing of the accords. the last i heard of cap was that he was in england for a funeral, sam went with him. i wasn't sure about the others.

vision and i played chess for awhile until i got annoyed because he beat me every single round. after that wanda and vision decided to head to the kitchen to make dinner. pietro and i were on the couch talking until both of our heads turned when we heard wanda say:

"vision, are you not letting me leave?" she asked him.

vision's eyes trailed to the ground. "it is a question of safety." he replied in a disappointed tone.

"i can protect myself." wanda said and started to walk past him, he put his arm in front of her attempting to make her stop.

"not yours." vision said quietly but loud enough for all of us to hear.

pietro stood up from the couch. "what's the problem here?" he asked vision and crossed his arms.

"mr. stark would like to avoid the possibility of another public incident. until the accords are on a more secure foundation."

wanda looked up into his eyes and asked, "and what do you want?"

"for people to see you.. as i do."

the twins and i were hanging out in the living room while vision was in the next room recharging.

our chatter was interrupted by an explosion just beyond the compound grounds. we all rushed to the nearest window to see what was going on outside. vision came over too.

"what is it?" wanda asked him.

"stay here, please." he said to us and walked through the walls to investigate what caused the explosion.

we all watched him until wanda quickly turned around, lifted a knife in the air from the cutting board and aimed it at clint. "guess i shoulda' knocked." he said and pushed the floating knife away.

"clint! what are you doing here?" i said excitedly, i missed clint.

"disappointing my kids, i'm supposed to be water skiing." he said while shooting a device on two walls.

"come on guys, cap needs our help." he grabbed wanda's hand and i piggybacked on pietro.

pietro and i got out there right away and got in clint's van. we waited for a minute until we decided to check on wanda and clint. maybe vision is forcing them to stay inside.

pietro grabbed me and sped back inside the compound. we saw vision holding clint in a chokehold.

"clint, you can't overpower me." vision said.

"i know i can't, but she can." clint responded while looking at wanda. he was struggling to breathe.

"vision, that's enough. let him go. i'm leaving." wanda said while red wisps of red surrounded her hands.

"i can't let you."

wanda used her powers to make vision let go of clint. she was in control of the stone. she moved him to the ground with force.

"if you do this, they'll never stop being afraid of you."

"i can't control their fear. only my own."

after she finished her sentence vision went through ten levels of the compound into the ground.

clint slipped back into consciousness and stood up. we all looked into the large hole with shock.

"woah. that was badass." pietro said with his jaw to the floor.

"let's go. we got one more stop." clint said and we all left the compound together.