the ball

pietro and alice made a quiet entrance into the ball but still got the attention from the great pierre schultz. the brunette walked towards them while putting his champagne glass onto a tray that a server was carrying.

"lottie!" pierre excalamied and held his arms out and gave charlotte, who was actually alice, a big hug.

"it's great to see you too pierre." she struggled to say while being hugged very tightly by this shield traitor.

"who's this young fellow?" he asked while backing out of the hug, pointing at pietro.

"oh, you two haven't met yet, this is peter. my cousin who is visiting from germany. y'know i figured i'd bring him, i don't want him sitting in the house the whole day!"

"pleasure to meet you peter." pierre said while shaking his hand.

"you too sir." pietro replied with a fake accent.

"well, make yourselves at home, socialize, drink, eat, dance, do whatever! just have a good time alright?" he said while tapping charlotte's shoulder and walking away to greet another guest.

"that went well." pietro whispered and held his arm out for alice to link onto.

"yes it did."

~

later that night

"the target is moving. he's going upstairs." pietro whispered into comms while walking towards the stairs.

"i'm coming."

pietro and alice walked up the stairs and followed pierre without causing any suspicions.
the two looked around the corner watching mr. schultz walk into a room with a man. they must be talking about shield intel.

"stay out here, i'll signal you if i need help." alice told pietro and he nodded and watched her walk into the room where the two men were.

she opened the door and saw the two men in the corner of the room, the mystery man facing her and pierre showing his back to her. "pierre? can i talk to you for a minute?"

"lottie? right now isn't really a good time dear." pierre said to her and faced her and widened his eyes and gasped as he saw his so called friend turn into a blue alien type thing.

"what's the matter baby? you don't think i look pretty like this?" she said walking towards him and the other man.

she lunged towards pierre and threw him to the wall knocking him out easily. but there was still another man. he pulled out a gun from his pocket and tried to shoot towards alice but missed. she grabbed his gun flinging it towards the wall. she jumped up onto his shoulders putting her hand on his head and twisting them, snapping his neck and making him fall the the ground, making a big thud.

pietro quickly entered the room watching alive put handcuffs on pierre schultz. "impressive." pietro said loosening his tie.

"thank you kind sir." she curtsied and grabbed pierre's arm and pulled him up. she alerted fury that they had caught pierre and there were sirens around the building immediately. the whole building was evacuated and shield agents rushed into the room taking pierre and escorting pietro and alice to the first floor.

"good work kids." fury said standing confidently.

pietro and alice nodded and walked towards a quinjet which was outside of the building.

~

short chapter lol i also used a line from xmen ;)