new recruit

I GOT AUX! were the first words pietro shouted as soon as clint started driving. which caused clint to jump.

wanda and i were in the back giggling. "so clint, where are we headed?" i asked.

"scott lang's. he's has a suit that can make him tiny or big. he's gonna be helping out cap."

"oh, cool."

twenty minutes later we arrived at scott lang's house. "okay what's the plan?" wanda asked.

"pietro, you are gonna steal the suit. wanda and alice, we're gonna steal him. make sure you're quiet and don't get seen."

we snuck into his house and pietro went looking all over the house for this suit.

wanda, clint and i crept up the stairs quietly. i noticed clint had a syringe in his hand. a little suspicious, but whatever.

we made our way to his bedroom. he was sleeping peacefully.

"alice, wanda grab his legs." clint ordered.

just as we were gonna grab his legs he snored. loudly.

wanda and i were trying so hard to stop laughing. we eventually snapped out of it and grabbed his legs and clint grabbed his arms.

we tried really hard not to wake him up, but he did wake up.

"woah, what the!" he said while sitting up swiftly. clint put the syringe in his neck and inserted something into scott so that he went back to sleep.

pietro came into the room. "i got the suit- uh what's going on?"

"what'd you do?!" wanda and i said at the same time.

"oh, chill out it's just gonna knock him out for a couple of hours, he'll be fine. i think."

clint saw our faces drop. "i'm joking!" he while chuckling.

"you are too much." i said while grabbing scott's right leg. wanda grabbed the left, and clint and pietro grabbed his arms.

we brought him to the van and got out of the neighborhood with out causing any attention.

"alright we need to get a jet from the compound. we're going to germany." clint announced.

"germany?" wanda asked from the passengers seat. pietro was now sitting next to me, his head on my shoulder.

"vision won't be a problem anymore so that's good. we just have to be quiet though, just in case."  clint said.

4 HOURS LATER: we were in the quinjet, clint was the pilot, wanda and pietro were talking. i was making a cup of coffee for the twins and i.

"here." i gave wanda the first one i made. she thanked me.

"oh, you're picking favorites now hm?" pietro said jokingly.

"don't get so jealous." i smirked and walked to grab his cup. i handed it to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"thank you." he shifted his head to face me, and kiss me.

"i still don't know how he's not awake yet." wanda changed the subject and we all took a glance at scott who was laying on the floor unconscious.

"i wonder if that stuff clint put in his neck actually killed him." pietro said after taking a sip of coffee.

"i heard that!" clint said loudly. "we're almost there guys. just another hour and thirty."

we all murmured back to him.

"i wonder if there's cards or any games here. i'm bored." wanda said while pouting.

"there's cards in the closet to your left." clint said.

wanda got up from her seat and opened the closet door. a variety of games fell out but she was quick and used her powers to put them back carefully.

"who organized this?!" she yelled.

"that would be thor." clint said with a smile.