1. Barbara Owens

I never thought I would get to a place in my life that I wouldn't deal with certain family members. It's sad to see how low down and trifling some of them are. I will never deal with them again in life. The door is closed.

There's one in particular in my case that I haven't talked to in about three years. Some of them think they can lie and manipulate you, but since they are family you have to deal with them. That's a damn lie.

Life has been better since I got rid of that toxic situation. There's still a few that's skating on thin ice as well.

What should I do?

I've been in a relationship with a guy but he's still seducing other niggas, trying to hook up with them. And the only reason why I tolerated his gay ass was because I was bi too.
One of my home bois hit me up and told me that my so called lover was going around telling random niggas he was interested in them and that I died in an a freak accident.

Bitch. I was alive and well. He said that the bum ass nigga been saying that for a few weeks now.

What should I do? I love that nigga yo. You tricks out in these streets playing side nigga UNO like...SKIP him,  lose a turn, Wild Card hoes, DRAW 2 new thots, REVERSE back to my ex, DRAW 4 niggas...skip her...the color is Haitian BLK.

Wassup with this jet setter shit. I'm not judging anyone for anything, but it has gotten out of control. When I can't walk from one side of the club to the other side without getting kicked or slapped it's a problem.

They act like the whole club was theirs and we are there to see them perform. No that's not what I paid for.

Find a spot in the corner or have a two man formation. The club ain't big enough for y'all to have a whole dancing dolls episode and for us to party and have fun.

Make certain nights where they can go at it all night long. If we, the general public, choose to go that night then that's on us.

Take dat shyt to the parking lot.

They need to take it somewhere else. 'Cause I feel like they come out of no where and all of a sudden want you to move so them and they line can come through.

I'm drunk. I will trip you, and I don't think I should have to pay my money for it to be taken over by a group that uses their numbers to just take over. Like move bih. I'm try'na dance, not step.

This was not you got served and I wasn't Omarion. Some niggas were not romantic.

They'll thumb your clit as if they're picking a radio station. When you're truly in love with someone, you can't even imagine hurting them, emotionally or physically.

Payback was a strong human instinct, but true love makes you completely selfless. You do that even if you don't really have to. You can't bear to see this special someone suffering.

If they're dealing with some issue, you're always willing to offer them a helping hand even when you have your own difficulties to look into...