9. Shonequita

Have the door unlocked. Be naked. Put on some baby oil. A thick coat so daddy can beat that pussy like slip n slide records a nigga eating Trina pussy while her period on you nasty unclassy hoe. Oooh daddy! I love when you talk nasty!

When I got there clad in black and boots, I barged in and ran up on that freebasing hoe. Bitch was startled.

You fucked my husband bitch?

I jump offed that trick, sidelining her ass right in the face. Hoe throwing weak punches. I pulled that wrench down the hallway by that synthetic ass wig badly sown on her head.
Managing to get up, she slipped in all that baby oil trying to run at me and slid right into the wall. Bam. Dumb bitch. I kicked her in the titty. And got in her face. Fuck him again and watch I sow that pussy up with some needle and thread, thot!

Fuck you, hoe. Since she talked shit I pulled down my pants and gave her a face full. Probably was all that Taco Bell I ate earlier.

I left her gagging and sliding in oil and shit. I wiped my ass with her wig and threw it at her lame ass.

Bitch.

It seems Cardi B gets dragged for staying with that chi chi chiyah pet ass nigga Offset more than Offset gets dragged for cheating on her tho. Why do women need to run versus a nigga needing to be committed? Haven't most of y'all slut ass mothers, snaggle toothed grandmas, ruined pussy aunts & sisters put up with cheating ass nigga, ya daddies, uncles, brothers and grandpappies, for decades?

Your daddy cheated on your mama and fucked your sister, too, she still had 8 kids with him after that. And eventually married the bum ass nigga. You're still Boo Boo the Fool for the same ex who beat your ass and dogged you out.

Just Kill the Hypocrisy.
I understand that people are always gonna chime in and share their unwarranted opinions, but it's just interesting how everyone acts like they have perfect relationships or have made all the right decisions in their situations.

I am pretty sure everyone has been "stupid" before & I'm more than positive that half of Y'all are still slow as fuck.