19. Trevor

It was about 5:30 pm. While my husbae slept soundly I grabbed a small pail and a rag and body wash and cleaned his ass for him. I turned on some Kenny Lattimore and took my time taking care of Dentrick, now that we were back together.

He showed up on my door step four days ago to collect the rest of his belongings out of my house and we wound up talking. We opened up about everything. We accepted what we did wrong in our relationship and what drove us away.

My toxic masculinity. Everything had to be done my way, when and how I wanted. I didn't let him work. I brought home the money and paid the bills. I put five hundred dollars every two weeks in his pocket, plus bought him whatever he wanted. I got him a Tesla SUV and paid the insurance and the bill.

All I wanted was ass eight times a day, period. Wake me up with head, put me to sleep with ass.

It became too much.

"I wanted my own identity, my own career. Make my own money. You took that away. You emotionally abused me. Verbally assaulted me if I was too sore to let you pound me like a fucking drum."

"Truly, I had no idea I made you feel this way."

"That ain't the half!" Tears spilt down his face like twelve inches of rain. I tried to hug him and he drew into the fetal position, afraid of me.

My heart burst.

"Baby..."

His eyes were wide with fear. "Dont touch me!"

He turned on his back and kicked at me, making me jump backward. He snatched up my pocket knife from the end table and swung it at me.

"I hurt you that badly?"

"Yes, you did! When you slip into rage you become a demon. You care about nothing nor my feelings when you dont get what you want. You burned my Tesla with all of my clothes and valuables in it when I wasn't in the mood to suck and swallow you four times a day. I had so much nut in my stomach it put me in the hospital for my your come to be pumped out of me, nigga!"

I was floored. I had no idea. I could see now why he left me. The way he left still fucked with me until this day. I moved on without him, but I never had closure.

Now I was getting it.

"Any wonder why you came home from work the following Valentine's Day to my drawers empty and my suitcases gone with me? I left every material possession you bought me. I saved enough money to get my own spot over a hundred miles away from you."

"I love you, baby. I truly apologize."

He said, "I love you, too, but I have someone new. He treats me with courtesy, honesty and respect. He knows how to control his emotions.

"He understands that I must work and pay bills with him. We are in this together. He let's me be free to do my own thing when it comes to my endeavors. He supports my dreams and let me help him achieve his."

"Come on, bae...you make me out to be a monster."

"The CEO and the founder, yup! That's you!"

It hurt as the images of how I treated him slapped me in the face at the same damn time in unison steel toe Harley boots.

"He makes love to me. I'm never sore when he's deep inside me. You always hurt me till I bleed. You're never romantic, loving or tender. You pound me like that dish at Longhorn."

"Which one?"

"Pounded chicken and I deserve love, honor and respect."

I pulled him into my arms and threw the knife. I kissed his salty lips and wiped his tears away. I nibbled on his ear lobe.

"Forgive me, please, baby. I take full responsibility for the hurt, the pain, and the fear I brought to your life. I failed you, in every possible, suitable way."

"I'm scared of you, dont you get it, Trevor? I want to live! I'm not trying to die by your hands whenever shit doesn't go your gahdamn way!"

Abruptly, he broke out in hives. That fucked me up. He trembled like he was cold.

"If you allow me, I will show you just how much I am going to make up for my insolence."

Romantically, I ate his magnificent, juicy, tight ass until he came on my chest.

One by one, those hives vanished as I made love to him.

By giving him a full body massage to some Michael, Teddy, Maxwell, Tank, Gerald, Keith and Ginuwine.

By 1 am I pulled him close to me and held him. I suckled on his neck until he fell asleep in my arms.