14. Dentrick

There was a twenty-eight year old guy that had an affair with his cousin's sister, related to Trevor. I caught them in action a few moments days and the girl denied everything, but the niggah told me the truth. "Please don't tell Trevor about this."

"I hate hiding shit from him," I said, and decided to remain mum.

A few nights later we all went out to South Beach. Trevor had to work so I didn't bother to ask him, bjt I did tell him where I was going and with whom.

The guy, Samuel, bought us drinks. After the second one I started feelin tipsy as Trevor's female relative, Bri, danced off with some cop. It really felt like someone drugged me. I dozed off, blacked out. I suddenly felt lips on me. I opened my eyes and it was two a.m. and Samuel was fucking me from the back. We had sex.

The next morning he asked me not to talk since we are all one big happy family, his words. I wanted t beat his ass for drugging me. He said if I expose him and Bri he would expose us to Trevor and he had the videos to prove it.

Trevor and I were celebrating our one year anniversary. A year of ups and downs. Sharing a place together was a dream come true. He was very easy to live with.  He was a beautiful, smart and sexy man. He had no problem finding the right guy, me, of course. We didn't just settle like most people did because they were lonely.

I used to be a loner. I slept with random niggas because I thought that I'd never find love. But that got old, fast. So I found a way to curb that feeling. I occupied my time by reading or writing or taking a walk around the park or running...

When I worked out I put on some upbeat music. One thing I've noticed about being hella attractive was that most of the time, people only go after you for your looks and kinda pretend to want a relationship.

The only thing they "love" about you is your physique so it's no surprise that relationships don't last once the skeletons are found in the closet.

Maybe this guy has had the same problem up until this point, that's why he needs a real partner.
Of course, everyone's interested cause he's practically a demigod here on earth, but out all those who're interested in him, just how many are actually interested in his actual heart and soul and not just his chiseled jawline and rippling abs?