16. Barbara

"Sus, he only became friends with your husband to get to you and that monkey. Nigga wanted to ride the hump of that camel toe through desert sand bitch."

"How do you know?"

"He told me while he was eating my booty like groceries. Done. Spill on aisle four, bih."

"Wow."

"He fell in love with the pussy and snitched your ass out so he could break up your marriage and take you for himself. Chameleon dick was savage af."

"I hate his ass."

"Hoe you need to hate yourself. You spoke all that shit but not once did you talk about how you just destroyed your son's life. The only daddy he knows has been taken and replaced with a nigga that's fucking Sage and I heard he got a whole wife in Hollywood. Fake married to some wealthy actress."

"You lying bih. Why you making shit up?"

"Mikhail daughter look just like that famous singer Ceduction. Spitting image."

"Mikhail got a daughter?"

"How you fucking and sucking crabby dick and don't know what came out of it? If you woulda stopped letting him build Wakunda in ya throat with his nut you'd know that he has a daughter in high school. So that means that Corey has a whole half sister and a rich step mama out in these streets."

"Ka-ching. BIIIIITCHHHH! All I see are dollar signs. You want revenge black mail that Ceduction bitch. She can't sing anyway."

"I don't know gurl."

"If you wanna knock all these bitches for uprooting your marriage and hurting your son chiyal join the Me too gravy train and blackmail Ceduction in the process."

"But how?"

"If she don't pay you five million expose that fake marriage by selling her marriage certificate that Mikhail signed to the tabloids. Bitch at least secure the bag if you already lost everythang. I'll back ya up and ride this wave. Call Mikhail and set up a meeting at his house so he can meet his illegitimate son. While they talk you and I will be scooping his mini mansion for incriminating evidence. Hit his wife in her wallet, bitch. You'll be the envy of the hood. All these hoes will be on your jock."

Fake bitches to the back of the line. Yo."

"Check it out. Get dolled up. We're going to see Mikhail today. Corey is ready to meet his real daddy. We gotta get our Vanessa Williams on."

"We got work to dooooo bih. I'll see ya soon."

"Mikhail, Sage and Ceduction ain't gonna know what hit them..."