8. Shonequita

"I want all my food fresh. Extra everything, heavy all!"

Cashier mean mugged me.

"Ya got cancer in the face bitch?" I asked.

"Our food is good. No need to..."

"Bitch I got the money. I'm the customer. I'm always right. I want my food fresh, extra all, hoe and now that I think about it keep those hard ass salty fries."

"I don't have to serve you."

"Get me ya manager toad face bitch."

"Ugh."

"Ya breath stank? Ugh these nuts on my titties."

My bro looked at me from the passenger seat.  "Girl, chill."

"And if my food smell like breath I'm gonna fuck you up tho. DAT part."

💋💋💋

Nisha:

The bitch was trying me. My manager kissed her ass and made me fix her order so I played with my clit and squirted on the cheese, mixed it with the mayo. I slid her sliced pickle in my pussy and added that.

Yup. I rubbed the tomato on my asshole, cut the sandwich in half and put buggers in her fucking smoothie and added some spit and I forgot to brush my teeth so bitch enjoy ya order.

I packed it neatly and gave it to my manager. She clicked.

"Since you got smart with the customer you give it to her with a smile or clock out and turn in ya uniform and ya badge."

Stuntin on these niggas, SZA, because lately they never had two things that matched. Dick, no rubber. Car, no insurance or gas. Wallet, no money tho. Condom, no dick. Don't whip out a Magnum XXL and you only got four inches of dismal dick. Go sky diving with a cut bungee cord.

The drive through bitch grinned at me. "I have heavy all on my food?"

"Yes."

💋💋💋

S

honequita:

"Yes, what?" said her manager to the Nisha bitch.

I laughed.

"Yes, ma'am. Heavy all."

I said. "Have a nice day, bitch."

She glared at me. Chile. And the manager gave me my food free.

Y'all better get these soft ass, scary ass young boys y'all call y'all sons, nephews, brothers, cousins, etc and let them know they ain't hard.

Some dumb ass jit raised up on me on a public bus and I had to pull Rosie out and let him know that I would send him straight the fuck to hell.

You MF's have failed as parents and before I allow one of your bitch ass kids to trick me off of these streets away from my baby, I'll hit you parents in the face with the fie and break they fucking nose. Jit is lucky I felt bad for him after he pissed himself, because he should have been headed to the Medical Examiners office in a body bag.

I keep telling y'all...... I JUST LOOK LIKE THIS. I'M FUCKING CRAZY AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SHIT. ABOUT MY RESPECT, A BITCH OR A NIGGA GON RUN DATT OR GET RAN THE FUCK OVER.

YOU NEW GENERATION, HO ASS BITCH BOYS MAKE ME SICK. Y'ALL QUICK TO RUN UP ON A FEMALE, BUT WON'T FIGHT A MAN.

AND I'M THE RIGHT AND THE WRONG BITCH TO RUN UP ON. I'LL KILL ONE OF YOU FUCKS BEFORE I ALLOW YOU TO ATTACK ME OR TAKE MY LIFE.

My mama Julia taught me that the only thing a woman can change about her man is changing her mind and leaving him alone.

I shouldn't have to check my husband, observe, stalk or monitor him. I'm not an investigator and the only thing I keep private was my business.

My husband has taken this marriage through the ringer. And a few weeks ago he cheated on me with some random bitch that happened to be my friend. I had no idea that they knew each other.

I forgave him and beat her ass. Got him drunk and high and bounced on his erection till we came together. But I didn't fuck him again.

I see why I froze up from giving him pussy during our relationship. Dick smelled like puppy piss. Fuck soap. Nigga need Comet and a scrub brush.

Even though I was hurt I appreciated him telling me. The instant he stumbled through the front door throwing up he drunkenly told me everything.
I went to see the bitch, leaving him wallowing in puke.

I know he didn't give another shaggy coody cat my Scooby snack. That dick was Boo Boo and this pussy was his pick ah nick basket, bish

I text her from his phone

Sup with some of that pussy.

Come get it.