5. Merrick

Bald head, yuck mouth hoes with deformed camel toes will eagerly report what you post on social media with aplomb but won't report their income to the food stamp office.

I am not trying to go home tonite. And that's on my baby mama, Judy.

Don't tag me to anything else about that hoe Judy, with her soft, scary ass. Bitch gotta tag other uglass ho's with thick ass mustaches and sideburns to come for me.

Unless that bitch pulling up and knocking my shit loose, I don't wanna hear shit else.

I'm at work and I have money to make. I refuse to argue with a bitch who gets arrested for selling pussy. CLEARLY she ain't on the same level as me.

Ho can't even sell her snatch right without getting roped off. And that's on these screenshots I have of all her charges in Broward County.

I couldn't stand uglass, roach face, skinny ass, Men In Black alien body, bad body ass ho's who love to try and come for fat girls and BBW's.

Ho, satcho Nestlé Crunch bump face ass the fuck down and just chill. Instead of worrying about my dawgs weight and why my brother is fucking her, bitch worry about having to duck that nigga's fist who fucked you and left you with all them kids.

Let me find out your ass is more worried about who's getting dick stuck in them, than you are worried about when he's lumping your shit up and got your shit leaking in front of them babies.

You tryna pick at my dawg, but meanwhile your baby daddy round this bitch fucking the stuffing out of a fat girl, possibly even a nigga.

BITCH SIT ALL THE WAY THE FUCK DOWN. YOU'RE AJOKE PUSS ASS HO

Let that bitch talk to herself. She mention my brother again, I'ma Google this ho address and pull up and whoop that ass.

And that's on my Daddy's ashes.

You could tell her family wasn't raised on cornbread because their asses were flat as a deflated soccer ball, but her pussy was hot, tight, wet and gushy creamy deep tho.

Made my dick spit craps deep in that cervix. My 9 year old son was the end result.

I had to get a restraining order on that crazy bitch. I wanted to cut her from asshole to appetite.

She couldn't live without this eleven inch dick making those walls into Dunk in donuts. A glazed affair. That pussy is so garbage I was in it for 3 days and ain't nut. Shame on her.

I should have ran when she first hit me up online, writing a freaky message under one of my shirtless pictures.

Hi. I want a real man to eat my pussy.

Average size women with big tits, I'm clean and expect you to be to. Looking for ages 18-55 in moderate or better condition, no slobs.

If YOU'RE interested. I can't stay alone.

I was so turned on I hit her up and was digging out that pussy an hour later. Now a year and a half has passed and the bitch is cat, bat, ape shit psychotic.

Any female in my life she seriously fought. I bought my sister flowers when her husband was killed.

Judy went ballistic and slapped my sister in the funeral home during the Wake, shocking everyone.

"What? Y'all fucking? You trying to get to his dick, hoe you aint slick."

My sister yanked her by that imposter Indian hair and kneed her in the face.

"He's my brother you dumb bitch! Are ya off ya meds. You need to rub some Cortizon 10 on those ashy ass titties. Nipples look like bum bumps, hoe. You tripping over some flowers? My husband died. My brother was paying his respects.