13. Reginald

I hit up my baby Mama. I been with my girl for two years in a state my real daughter wasn't in. At the time my dogfish ways blew up in my face and I was forced to relocate to survive...

I regretted it. So I stopped fighting my baby mama and I'm trying to work back in her life so I can shoot my shot.

Half naked, the candles flickered as I solicited baby mom...

I know you miss the way I use to spread your legs and eat on that tight pretty pussy. I know you miss spitting and sucking on papi big black ass dick and nuts. If you were grown about the situation we could still kick it on the low. If you were grown about the situation and keep it 1k with you. My money got longer and my dick and nuts got bigger babymama.

I got all kinds women try'na get at me and I know you don't wanna hear that shid but I need you to understand I'ma man and an alpha male at that. I'm willing to break bread with you if you'd just fwm on the low.

I miss that sweet lil pussy. I miss the way that fat ass bounce back when I'm dicking you down. I miss the way you suck spit and lick the dick and nuts with no complaints.

You ain't gon never meet another nigha like me and you know it so while we alive why not make the best of it?

Let me turn you out to a new experience. I know you still want me and I still want you in a way and to be honest I want you to get to the airport as soon as I get there so I can show you how serious I am.

I know you be on that shy shid but you know your baby daddy still the realest and most solid nigga you know.

Come to the airport @ 11. I'ma break you off some bread and then we can sneak off in the bathroom stall so I can give you what you been missing. We gon be on the clock so don't play shy. Come in some sexy ass shid that I can lift up and pull them panties to the side. No bra papi miss sucking on them big ass titties.

I promise if you take this chance you'll be happy. I know you still love me so show me how much you really miss me when I get to the airport. Ima need you to suck spit and lick on daddy big black thick long heavy floppy donkey dick.

I promise it got longer and fatter and the kinda money ima be giving you you gon do whatever I want when I want. I'm talking bout flying you out for the wknd just to take you shopping break bread with you and fuck you soo good you gon wanna stay on my line.

I grinned in the semi darkness. Was I trying to turn my baby Mama into my side chick? Baby mama used to be the main chick. She gave me two kids my family never met because I was a private nigga.

I agreed to stay away and cut her child support. But now that my new main chick got on my nerves, I'd rather have my baby Mama back. At least I knew what came with her, but her daddy was crazy asf and her nosey ass Mama was the reason we broke up.

After I sent my confessional to my baby mama, I rolled over and went to sleep...