15. Barbara

A Penis Park in Korea. Chiyal little slanted eyed men dreaming big. Ain't no dick that big over there. This Korean man trued to holla at me. I love Georgia sausages not Vienna bih.

It seemed like some of these so called independent women ain't so independent tho. Speaking for a friend because that hoe scary af.

Yea my ass was flat af, but my nigga better wax on and was off like he cleaning my dining room table.

These bitches change baby daddies more than they change their pissy panties, content with being jumpoffs and side pieces, stingy af, selfish as hell, want a nigga not a real man, and always begging for shit they're not willing to work for.

They always wanted a real nigga to spend all his coins on her weave, nails and bills that's in her kids name because her credit more fucked up than that loose puss.

My girl Melissa fucked more than one nigga behind her husband Reginald's back, Gina loved finessing dope bois...

Katt ain't learned shit after losing all of her kids. She robbing bitches, partying, getting drunk at the club with her thot ass home girls and waking up in random nigga's beds with expired pussy.

Sage bony ass tried to make like she was such a loyal bitch but she done had about 35664567545 abortions in the past few months, sucking dick in random cars in the Walmart parking lot because the bitch too broke to get a hotel room.

Bertha's bad body ass was twerking all over social media and couldn't find a sugar daddy to save her life because that triple neck kept running their asses away.

She was constantly getting beat up by her ex-con career felon ass nigga, still having his kids (she was pregnant with number seven) and sucking dick around eight different projects for $40 a pop.

Mobile head.

She'll come to you bih.

Melissa called me.

"What bih?"

"He knows, Chile."

"He who and knows what? Come on with the Tyler Have and the Have Nots talking in circles dragging shit out fiasco bih you're on borrowed time."

"Mikhail knows that my 12 year old ain't my husband Reginald's baby."

I was in shock. "Bih I didn't even know that and Corey is sixteen not twelve. How do you not remember what came outta ya cum snatcher."

I'm devastated. Thanks to Drake hoe ass he told Reginald everything.

"Weren't you fucking Drake too?"

"And? Reginald got another bitch pregnant."

"What?"

"Yes, girl. Some piss colored bitch name Sage with that yackety yack don't come back ass hair."

"I know Sage. Chiyal I heard that when her baby daddy got locked up she was popping fish like some Corn oil all over Southwest Miami Dade. And she ain't pregnant. She fucking some nigga name Mikhail tho. He got that shit on child lock. Ain't no bitch getting in or out. That part."

"Damn. Why Drake threw a bitch under the bus?"