21. Trevor

I had all ten inches in him. I grinded slowly, making him shiver.

"I love it, daddy!"

Nut spurted from his dick without touching himself.

I pinned him down and pounded that bookie for a few minutes...his eyes rolled to the back of his head. When he screamed out my name, I slowed up and settled on a nice pace.

"All day, daddy..."

"All day it is..."

We came five times by 3 pm.

We showered and made love.

We were dressed by 3:38 pm.

"Trevor, where are you going?"

"To therapy with you."

"Your appointment isn't until next week."

My appointment is everyday, making sure you're happy, baby.  I'll sit in the car while you talk to the therapist."

He kissed my lips. "Let's go..."

A few weeks later we were making love on Virginia Key Beach just after 1 a.m. He released a moan and I pulled out and he looked at me with frustration, tooting that ass up.

Doggystlye. Waiting for daddy.

"Damn baby."

I walked up to him and started rubbing on that phat booty...and I put my dick print up against that (o)...

I kissed him from his neck down to that pretty hole. I slowly slid my tongue inside that ass. I felt the warmness and wetness!

The sand was cool against my skin.

I played with his swollen nipples while eating his ass out. Then I slowly slid the head of my dick up inside that hole, hearing him moan my name.

As I slowly stroked him, he became wetter and wetter and began to cream on my dick as the ocean water washed over us.

He shuddered from the pleasure.

Tenderly, I pulled out and ate those cakes some more, tasting all that pussy juice on my lips and tongue.

Lastly, I flipped him over, slid back inside him and kissed his lips.

He licked on his nipple while he played with mine.

As the sun rose we both screamed out that we had to cum and I exploded deep inside that heavily creamy hole, and he came on my chest.

I collapsed on top of him and fell asleep.

💋💋💋

A couple hours later I had to take a piss. I'd just finished mowing my lawn. My baby helped me. I must admit, it felt good to do things together with your boo. I didn't have to be Superman or pay all the bills. I actually saved a lot of money now that we split all the utilities and rent down the middle.

After I was done in the bathroom, I showered and put on some sweatpants, a wife beater and sneakers.

Putting on my JTRIBE hat, I grabbed my wallet and my keys and flexed...

My baby fell asleep by the time I left, just in case you were wondering. I took good care of him. Gave him something to miss until I returned home. I was going to hang out with my great uncle.

He wanted me to meet him at one of the hole in the wall eateries downtown. Bae wanted to stay home.

He was going to come face to face with a surprise when he awakened...

To candles, flowers, and a few gifts...