7. Merrick

To the fuck boi who set me up and that fuck ass bitch who speaking for you, Judy... fuck you both. Suck my balls, bitches. I'll run up one side of your ass and slide down the other.

I left you on my face book for a reason. Know what that is? I want you to see what a night got for you  when I Bar B Que yo ass.

Nigga, don't think I've been quiet because I'm docile or you and your ruined pussy ho think I'm scared of you any of your fucking brothers or any body you got or on planet earth period. Don't worry.

I got a answer for your roach infested ass soon enough because you think ya lil retarded looking ass did something. Yuck mouth nigga, don't ever tell a bitch that you know Merrick, like you really fucking know me.

You know of me just like everybody else and I'm not worried about nobody period because it's no motherfucking nigga in our hood that will step to me...not without a pistol.

I'm Merrick. Thirty years and every body know who to fuck with and who not too.
I don't think I'm bad but if you think I'm gonna sit back and take shit off you or your hoe then fuck with me because you will have another thing coming.

You just remember Judy used to eat my ass on the regular. I didn't need to wipe my ass. She tongued it for me, with her Lil ugly ass.
When people say family what do they mean? Blood?

Your kin? My grandma once said that family is not a birthright or a choice, it's a relationship. It doesn't matter about how distant or close you are.

My only family is those few souls that have responded to my distress and answered the call when I needed a helping hand.

I'm sure if a few others knew my circumstances they would have heeded but as of now my true family is a very closed knit group.

There are others but these men are men I would fight along side, for and die for. And I would be there for any man that has come to know me and call me brother or friend.