12. Thotquisha

You can never win with those types of bitches. Time heals all wounds, supposedly. I pity the woman rather for throwing away such a man because she can never find happiness with the cousin (he'll never trust her).

How can you turn family up against themselves? This cheating nonsense is becoming a real canker in recent years.

But if she is so tired of being a house wife, she could have gotten a job so he didnt have to work so hard to provide for her and her kids.

And I say her kid because that is the only sure thing.

She is making excuses. A lot of women want things their way but life does not work like that.

They want a dude that get money and take care of them but then complain about time not spent. He cut his hours and the house lacks.

Life is not a fast food joint and you can't have it your gahdamn way!

She is just a confuse woman she doesn't even know what she want in life.
That dirt dobbler of a wife is lower than snake shit! And his cousin from the look of things been jealous of him from the beginning.

There are lines in life you do not cross and sleeping with family members wife or husband's are one of them!
I won't talk.

Really.

Because if it was a nigga fucking his woman's female cousin people would bash and condemn her and praise him and say he was a player or a pimp.

What is good for the geese is good for the popping cooking grease. Any relationship that no longer fulfills your happiness.... Please walk.

No need for physical combat. Love is beyond how we are seeing it.

I was shocked to get a text from my estranged baby daddy that left me and our son and daughter to move to Memphis to help another bitch raise her kids.

In my negligee, I read it.

Honestly you my bum and when I'm with other women I have to treat them accordingly but you know you don't know and ain't met a nigga yet that made you and still make you feel the way you do...

I rolled my eyes...