6. Merrick

Judy guffawed, animated like two butch bitches bumping pocketbooks, thinking they have dicks. "He ain't ya brother, hoe. Foster care don't count. You was giving up that adopted pussy to ya foster brother and ya husband walked in on y'all asses and he had a massive heart attack, bitch. Tell the truth, shame the devil in that dry ass snatch."

I was thrown. Damn. The cover's blown. How did she find out? That I've been fucking my foster sister for years, not giving a damn what nobody said because I thought that we were in love.

My biological family went off on her, calling her a liar and Judy and I played on that shit.

"You're lying! Merrick is my brother. You're a jealous bitch. You're so dumb you think that everybody want your man. He need to drop kick your ass to the curb."

"I saw ya, I saw ya, I...saw...ya! Both of you. He was rubbing your pussy while he made a pound cake outta ya booty hole, bitch. I was standing behind him hoe. I ran to my car when he started having a heart attack. I got proof, bitch."

She held up her phone to everybody and pressed play. Sammy, my half breed foster sister, fled the funeral home in tears.

My family was calling me everythang but a child of God and I didn't give a fuck. As long as they didn't put their hands on me they were entitled to their outrage.

Plus I was rich. I resided in a different tax bracket. I pounced on Judy and threw her ass out of the exit door and packed her shit and threw it out of my house.

Mama convinced me to cut all ties and move on, but when Judy found out she drove to my mom's crib, rang the door bell and when Mama answered, she squirted bleach all over her red robe via a watergun and popped her in the forehead.

"Mind ya business, you old washed up hag! What. Y'all fucking too...?"

"I'm appalled."

"You like that black dick, don't you. Suck that funky dick white girl. You hated that your foster daughter was creaming on that pole and you weren't."

"I'm giving you thirty seconds to get off my porch."

"Ya blackmailed him. Ya own son, bitch. You told him that if he didn't bang you you would have Sammy put in jail and Sammy's husband didn't know anything about it. You knew Sammy and ya son was fucking. And ya got the nerve to tell Merrick, ya son, that he needs to cut me off. Bitch, be humble. Sit down in multiple seats."

"You. Are. Crazy. Where do you come up with these conspiracy theories?"

"I overheard you talking to Merrick about it in the back of the funeral home. I heard it all, bitch. With ya sick ass. Ya own son, bitch. I tell you what. He can't cut me off. I'm pregnant. He's mine. Keep ya hands to yourself."

When Mama told me that she knows of our indiscretions and that she was pregnant I was floored. Long story short, we have a son and we don't talk unless its about Jr.

I still bounce in baby mama pussy.

The definition of a fuck nigga: niggas that bowed down to those crackahs, but quick to kill ya own people.

Just waking up to another day in Hell...my bald headed ass aunt is constantly harassing my mother over some dumb shit.

I want to crush her ass for that. And fuck any cousin or family member who don't like what I said.

Y'all always running up on me to see what I said in mom's defense to fucking me, but you ain't running up to see what's right.