23. Brutus

My pipe in my kitchen burst. And there was a water leak from the fridge...

The plumber, Trevor, showed up half an hour later.

I greeted him and shook his hand.

He was wearing gray sweat pants.

"Gotta feel comfortable..."

I just got out of the shower. Nothing on but a towel. He didn't seem to mind.

He was fine asf!

He went out to his luxury SUV. It had Trevor Plumbing, LLC on the side. Nice ride, I must say.

I opened the door for him as he came inside with all the materials to fix my sink and toilet leak.

While he worked, I went back to my room to get dressed.

Once he was done I paid the bill.

Once the transaction was complete I handed him three thousand dollars in crisp hundreds.

"Ready for this dick?"

One thing led to his long, thick and juicy ten inch black dick hanging out of the plastic zipper of his gray sweat pants...

I couldn't resist, but hopping on it I couldn't believe I was doing it to the CEO of a lucrative plumbing business...

His pipe drilling was A1. In and out of my ass expertly...

I never creamed before...

I was creaming everywhere!

His balls were slapping against my ass.

What a fantastic experience.

He showed me who the boss was. Yes, I just got hired by him last week. I was using my discount.

That's why I special requested him...

While everyone was on lunch break. I was off today. I enjoyed taking his black curve to get my promotion.

He said this was how I got it.

Once he came, I watched him leave.

Once he drove off I smiled.

I pressed Stop on the digital recorder...