17. Mikhail

I was caught between a rock and a hard place. My son wanted to meet me, Sage was against it because she was jealous that all the attention wasn't on her anymore and Melissa called and set up a time for me and a son I didn't know I had to meet.

And I still haven't told my daughter that she had a brother a few months older than her.

She always wanted one. Looked like she got her wish.

Not only that Ceduction wanted me to cut ties with Sage. I was grown. Fuck you. As long as you kept up that farce of a fake marriage to boost your image and your brand I was gonna keep banging Sags deep in that pussy and her ass.

I just wish these phony hoes and fuck bois could stop judging me by my baby Mama Melissa. She was spreading all my personal business on Facebook to these strangers.

Why couldn't folk judge me by my compassion and how I raised a well rounded daughter without a mother because the bitch was chasing fame.
Judge me based on how I took care of my responsibilities.

Then you'd know for real, for real what type of dude I was.

Half the niggas I knew were sorry ass fathers. Chased pussy and a dream while they were broke af.

Making ten babies with ten different Hood chicks just for the bragging rights. They loved their homebois more than the welfare of their kids.

And half these niggas sucking and fucking each other.

Nigga how did you buy Jordan's before you took care of your babies? How did you pretend ya kids didn't exist until a real man came along, married ya baby mama, wifed that pussy and took care of your kids.

Now you mad that they calling him daddy. Step ya pussy up then that won't happen.
There was no gotdamn way that I was leaving my seed hanging and now that I had a son I was going to shower him with love.

Melissa told me that he was bisexual and I didn't give a damn.

He was my son and he couldn't be too gay if he pulling five chicks that took him to the Prom and fucked him in a Hummer limo.
That's my boi.

I was going to love my kids till my casket was lowered six feet in the earth

With that in mind I called over Sage, dug that pussy out, gutted that throat, came on her booty hole and watched her cook and set up the dining table and Spring clean my home, getting it ready for my son's arrival.

A couple minutes after five pm the doorbell sounded.

Sage answered.

Melissa walked past her. "Why is this bitch here?"

"Where's my son?"

"In the car."

Sage said, "I got your bitch, hoe."

Melissa laughed. Looked around. "I see Molly the Maid cleaned up quite well. Did the stank cook too?"

Sage snatched Melissa's sew in from her scalp and I stood between them.

My daughter appeared on the stairs.

"So this is what I come home to," said Ceduction, entering through the massive front door.

Sage and Melissa stared in stunned silence.
OMG I love your music. Sage. Melissa was in awe. I have all your albums.

I know. That's how I paid my hair dresser. Anywho why are they here?

I shot my cuffs. Melissa is the mother of my sixteen year old son Corey.

His daughter mouth hit the floor. "I got a brother?"

Ceduction had to sit down.

Melissa left the house and came back with a handsome young man.

He stated into my eyes.

"You. You're the strange dude that gave me $600 on my prom night and took pictures of me from your Ford F-150. I can't believe this."

"Hello, Corey. I couldn't miss your big day. I had no idea I even had a son. Your mother hid it from me. Made Reginald think he was the dad to spare her marriage and keep her infidelity a secret. As for me my wife lives a double life. I'm just the guy she strung along."

"So you had no idea, Mikhail?"

"No. There's someone you must meet."

I called my daughter. She trembled walking down the stairs and up to him.

Daddy what's going on?