24. DENTRICK AND TREVOR

That's me all day...

Sensitive, caring, overprotective, jealous, high sex drive--all the above.

The fun began as soon me and Trevor landed at Bournemouth airport. It seemed like it took forever to get here. It was a long flight. Long journey. Staff was great.

When we arrived in Finland, we were ecstatic. We never traveled before. He has really shown me that he was capable of loving me the way I deserved, the way he deserved.

Sure, we've had a ton of arguments, but they never lasted longer than ten minutes. Over time they became less and less frequent.

We were both still in therapy. It has helped us tremendously...

"You good, baby?" He asked, getting his bags.

"Yes, bae. Are you?"

"Daddy is good. We're here for a week. Let's have fun."

Such friendly staff at the airport. We were led to a hangar for snow clothes. Once we changed into them, we went to the snow Village for a meal and for a tour around.

The breathtaking sculptures were astonishing. The whole place was insanely beautiful.

Our meal was an unique experience and although I did love it. It was expensive. We had to wait quite a while for a table in the restaurant. We went at our allotted time but were last in.

Nobody seemed to wait until they were supposed to. The toilets were too few and too small when considering the massive snowsuit we are wearing.

The reason is mostly that you are trying to wolf down your food because you are so cold. But having said that I am so glad that we had that experience.

Another thing to tick off the bucket list.
The suites all have incredible snow and ice carvings and art in them, while the regular rooms and basically just a plain igloo of snow with an ice bed frame.

"And why are we here for a week again?" I asked.

"Let's just enjoy a new country for a few days, baby."

"Might as well..."

We stayed for two days. They flew by.

We had giant koi fish and lotus flowers in our suite. It was beautiful! Since the hotel is open to the public from 10am-10pm, you have the opportunity to walk through every room in the place and check out all the art.

Since the whole thing is made entirely of snow and ice, there are no locking doors or even fully closing doors on the rooms so if you are a guest you either leave your luggage in the car or in the warm cabin (for guests only) attached to the hotel.

The bathrooms are located in either the lobby or the cabin, so you do have to make a chilly stroll if you need to use the restroom at night...

We were on his Concorde to Trinidad two days later, well thirty hours later...

"Maybe I should have checked the weather report for Finland before we went."

"Truly, baby. I want fun in the sun."

"Not nut in the snow," bae joked, making us laugh.

I lay on his chest and fell asleep...