SMP University

Today was the day. The day that Clay and his friends had been waiting for since sophomore year. Clay and his friends are seniors this year which means they finally get to tour college campuses. He had been waiting to tour the campus of SMP University for two years and now was finally his chance.

     He woke up fairly early that Saturday morning so he could meet his friends to tour early when there would be less people there.

     He got up and decided to take a shower so he grabbed some clothes he could put on afterward. He quickly took his shower and changed into his fresh clothes. He then made his way downstairs to eat some breakfast before he had to leave to pick up his friends Nick and Darryl.

     Once he finished his breakfast he hopped in his car and headed to Nick's house since that's where him and Darryl both were.

     They all piled in and headed off to the university. They were so excited to see how amazing the place looked in person compared to all the pictures they'd looked at.

     Once they made it to the university they were all shocked to say the least. The place was huge. It was a beautiful school and it was even better than they had imagined.

______________TIME SKIP_______________

     After they had finished their tour they decided to just chill outside on the campus to discuss the university.

     On their way out, Clay accidentally bumped into a student and made them drop all their books. He felt so bad and scrambled to help them pick up their books. When Clay looked up he was met with the most beautiful boy he'd ever seen.

     The boy blushed when they made eye contact. "Hi, I'm George" The stranger- George- finally said which snapped him out of his trance. "Oh hi, I'm Clay, sorry about bumping into you" the boy looked surprised that Clay had apologized.

     "Oh, it's alright. What year are you?"

"Oh uh, I don't go here. I'ma senior in high school. I'm just touring the place."

     "Well I'm on my third year here. Also, with the touring part, I hope you're finding the place very appealing"

Clay smirked "Definitely"

TO CLARIFY IN THIS, DREAM IS 18 AND GEORGE IS 21