Pep Rally

Today was the day. George's first school pep rally in America. He wasn't exactly sure how it was supposed to go. All he knew was that he was performing. All the cheerleaders were.

Including the one George has a crush on.

The whole 3 months he's been a cheerleader all he could think about was how much he wanted to kiss the cheer captain.

His name was Clay. He's incredibly flexible and he is also very sweet. It was always George's dream to be on the top of the pyramid and Clay was more than happy to allow him that privilege. It was mostly because of his size. George was very petite so it was quite easy for him to be lifted up and held.

George has never felt more nervous in his life. He's very scared for what will happen during this pep rally because he doesn't want to embarrass himself in front of Clay.

All the cheerleaders are now in the gym talking before their performance. George sees Clay coming up to him and now he's even more nervous. Clay looks so perfect in his tight cheer uniform. George just wished that Clay thought of him as more than a friend...

Heehee. Exciting stuff planned...

Sorry this took so long guys. I've been applying to colleges and stuff and I've been pretty stressed. Hope you enjoy my little cliffhanger ;)