Figure You Out Part 3

George hadn't left his room for days. He was depressed and he didn't know what to do. He apparently accidentally proposed to Maxine, and she said yes but he also had never even thought about the option of him being with Clay. He already knew he loved Clay as a best friend, what if he could love him as more?

What would it feel like to kiss Clay? Would it feel like kissing Maxine, or would it be better? Maybe worse? Did he even want to kiss Clay? I mean, of course he's thought about it but would he like it?

     He heard a knock on his door, it wasn't the first time he's heard a knock in the last few days. Clay keeps knocking, trying to get him to leave his room but hasn't been successful yet. "George, come on. Just let me in so we can talk. Please?' Clay sounded so sad. Each time he tried to get George to leave his room he sounded sadder and sadder. George didn't think he could take the sadness anymore.

He decided he would finally let Clay in. So, he got up and opened the door to let Clay in, but he didn't make eye contact. "George, can we just talk about this please? I didn't mean to freak you out with the song and all, I just wanted you to know how I felt." George was mad. No, he was furious, how could Clay do that to him?

     "It wasn't fair Clay. You didn't even think about the fact that I'm with Max. You didn't think about how I would feel about it. Why did you have to do that?" George wasn't sure if he was more mad at Clay or himself. Of course, he should be with Clay, they were perfect for each other. He was mad at himself for not seeing it sooner because now he had to hurt Maxine.

"What's wrong George? Have I upset you, I didn't mean to." George hadn't even realized he started crying. He had gotten himself all worked up in his own head and now he was crying. "No, you didn't upset me, I just love you so much." Clay walked closer to George and hugged him as tight as he could.

     They laid down like that, with Clay holding George and George crying everything out. He cried for hours until he fell asleep. Clay held him the whole time. He made sure George was asleep before he tried to fall asleep.

Waking up in Clay's arms was probably the most comfortable thing in the world. He was so warm, and it made George feel safe. He was protected, even if he had to leave Maxine, Clay would be there to keep him safe. 

Hey guys, I know this part is a bit shorter than the others. I have been in the process of writing it and this is what I have so far. I decided to post what I have since I will be kind of off the grid for a little while and I didn't want to make you guys wait too long. hope you enjoy! <3