Chapter 1

So here another story for the love of PERCABETH.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these character in this story. All story character belong to Rick Riordan. Thank God for that. Their are no demigods in this story. It's all human.

(Annabeth's POV)

I'm sighed contently. This is my second year going to 'Goode High school for the performing arts'. Last year I was a nobody, who sat with nobody about her guitar and a book. I've never performed for anyone but my parent, my teachers (only during lunch or after school when there wasn't any other students around) and also my best friend Thalia Grace.

I know this year is going to be different because last year I was alone. This year I will have Thalia with me. She and her cousins are coming this year after their worldwide tour. Her cousins are Percy Jackson and Nico Di'Angelo. Yes of connect 3.

I know what you're thinking 'how can a nobody like you know someone like her'. Well I known Thalia when we were 7. That was about 9 years ago. We meet in an alley behind an old restaurant. We are both on the run. I running away from my horrible step-mom. We had a big fight because my dad was gone. Thalia was running from her horrible step-mom to.

We stayed together for a while until we were caught and she had to go. I unfornualy didn't have anywhere to go. The she-devil didn't want me. That was probably the best thing that happened to me.

The owner who owned the restaurant that I met Thalia at, took me in. his name Chiron Brunner. He's middle aged and in a wheel chair and the best person I know. I currently works as the guidance consular/vice principal at my high school. Do you know how I told you I've only sang in front of my parent, teacher and best friend. It's the truth. I sang in front of real dad and Chiron who is my guardian. He's more than a guardian though he like my second dad. I don't know my real mom and I hate my step-mom, so that a known to singing there.

So back to the present. I waiting for Thalia and her cousins to show up. I have their album and I've gone to a couple of concerts. I've seen the pictures and heard the interviews but I don't know the other two at all. I can tell almost everything they said in the interview where fake and that the smiles weren't real. I guess I nervous about seeing my best friend again and meeting new people. I'm a bit shy and, I also forgot to tell you I have major stage fright.

A few minutes later a blue sports car pulled up and three hooded figures appeared. I knew was them. I was the one is a blue hoody look around for somebody. When she saw me I waved at her and we started running to each other. When we reached each other we hugged and then pulled apart to look at the other to confused hooded people.

"Annie it's been to long since I talked to you. How have you been." Thalia greeted.

I roll my eyes "Thalia I talked to you last night and stop calling me Annie. How many times do I have to tell you that" I say to my best friend.

"You can tell me about a million times and I will never stop calling you Annie. Common Annie lets go meet the idiots I call my cousins. Plus I forgot my bag in the car."

"Whatever and of course you did" I say as I get dragged over to the still confused hooded figures

"Kelp head, death breath this is Annabeth. Annabeth this is kelp head and death breath." Thalia said breaking them out of their trance. I laugh

"Shut up. Pinecone face. My name is Percy Jackson and this is Nico Di'Angelo. It's nice to meet you." The one in the sea green hoody said as he looked me in the eyes.

I absolutely sure I froze. He's eyes were the most beautiful thing I had ever saw. His eyes were a sea green colour like his jacket. He had raven black hair and was absolutely the hottest thing I had set eyes on. After a few moments of staring into each other's eyes (I can see why they say the eyes are the windows to the soul), we were snapped out of it by the bell warning that we had to go to class.

Thalia hooked arms with me and we made our way to doors and our first class with the boys following us.