Chapter 2

New tune of love

A Percabeth story

Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these character in this story. All story character belong to Rick Riordan. I don't also don't the song that is in the song.

Percy Jackson POV

During the car ride I wanted to strangle both of my cousins. I was driving, while Nico was shotgun and Thalia was in the back. They were arguing which was better Green Day or Panic! At the disco. For me I couldn't care less but it was getting old. They were always arguing about stupid stuff. I guess it was the brother and sister relationship we all developed over the years we were together.

About a minute of them yelling I decided to shut them up "SHUT UP! I driving I don't want to crash so be quiet"

I heard mummer like "whatever" and "yeah kelp head you don't want to crash."

"Yeah come on Percy. Drive faster we need to get to school" Thalia said. I was in shocked, as long as I have known Thalia (pretty much all of our lives.) I have never seen Thalia so excited for school.

"Wow pinecone face, I don't think I been ever seen you so excited for school." Nico said expressing my thoughts.

"I'm not excited for school" Thalia said. Of course "Were supposed to meet a friend of mine that goes to Goode."

"You have friends Thalia" Nico said. The next sound was of Nico yelling out in pain from Thalia hitting him.

"Thank the gods we here." I said pulling into a parking spot. Thalia pulls up her hood and shades and steps out of the car. We hear a high pitch sound and see Thalia running towards a girl that I had never seen and hugging her.

Nico came up next to me and said in shock and confusion. "Well that not like Thalia. The last time we saw her with an unknown girl she slapped her."

"Yah" I said looking as equally confused and shocked. Before I knew it they were. Thalia broke the silence by saying, "Kelp head, death breath this is Annabeth. Annabeth this is kelp head and death breath." The girl Thalia introduced as Annabeth laughed. It wasn't forced and real and honest. It sound beautiful like she didn't have a care in the world. I hadn't heard a laugh like that in a while.

"Shut up. Pinecone face. My name is Percy Jackson and this is Nico Di'Angelo. It's nice to meet you." I holding a hand out to her to shake and looking directly into her eyes.

The girl in front of me had blonde hair. Athletic looking and really smart. She looked like a natural California girl. The only think that ruined her California girl look was her eyes. Her eyes were a grey colour. They were hypnotising. The looking like they were calculating everything that they saw. They were freighting and beautiful at the same time.

We were staring into each other eyes. The bells rung and we broke our gaze. Thalia hooked arms with Annabeth and lead the way into the school. I gave a look at Nico and we made our way after the girls into the school.

(Line break)- (LINE BEAK)

We were in home room now. Luckily Annabeth was in here with us and that the teacher was Paul. Paul is my step-dad. He has been married to my mom for about a year now and they seem happy.

Even though my mom and dad were never married I still care for them both. My dad left after I was born and my mom married a horrible man until my dad came in and save us. I meet him when I was about 12 and he discovered me and my cousins.

We had made a band to help with the hardships we had all been through. I had a horrible step-father, while Nico had lost both his mom and sister, while Thalia had parents who didn't really want her.