Chapter19

A New Tune of Love

A Percabeth story

Chapter 19

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these character in this story. They belong to Rick Riordan. I also don't own any of the songs that is in the story. Plus, I'm in market for an editor, so if you want the job message me. Also look at the ending stuff. The answer for the question: "What is Annabeth's step-brothers name and the name of her stepmother in Titans Curse?" is Helen, Bobby, and Mathew Chase. Congratulation to all of the viewer who answered the question right.

I want to APOLIZED for being absent for so long but I promise to never not write for that long ever again. Also wait for the end of this chapter because I have important new I want to share with all of you.

Percy's POV (I have to warn you Persassy is on a role.)

We had finished the first game of bowling. We had rented four lanes. Beckendor, Selina, Chris, Clarisse had a lane. Conner, Travis, Rachel, Reyna and Katie and set up a game in different lane. Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank and Leo had another game going. Nico, Will, Thalia, Annabeth and I had the last one.

Clarisse, Reyna, and Hazel and won their games. Can you guess who won in ours. I'll give you a second.... I'm waiting. Ok just give up, and I'll tell you.

It was Annabeth, but I'm guessing that comes no surprise to you. She got a strike every time she went up. And before you ask, NO, I'm not jealous because of this. I'm fine... perfectly fine... ok, maybe just a little bitter.

Any way after the game we decided to go back to our house and have a stay over. It isn't a sleepover because, that's just to girly for me.

We all had retired to the movie room and were watching the newest X-men movie. (AU: Their fantastic by the way).

Everyone was in there except for my girlfriend. I wonder where she could be.

I check her room and the library before heading down the stairs to the music room. Of course she was there.

She was sitting by the piano staring off into space as she lightly pushed random keys.

"A penny for your thoughts?" I ask breaking out of her thoughts.

She snaps out it and turns to me and say, "Sorry, I didn't hear you coming. I thought you still be watching the movie."

"The movie wasn't any fun without you," I respond with a wink.

She giggles and playfully pushes my shoulder.

"What are you doing down here instead of upstairs with the rest of us?" I question as I turn her to face me.

"I just wanted to quiet and alone time," she responses quietly.

"And you didn't invite me. I feel betrayed," I say as I put my head over my heart.

She giggles and the sound is like heaven to me. I then pull out a piece of paper I had in my pocket and hand it to her.

"A song?" she questions looking towards the paper.

"Yeah I wrote you a song but I wanted you to sing with me," I exclaim as I walk over the wrack of guitar and pull out an acoustic. I strum it to see if it was tuned correctly.

It was and I sat back down next to her and started playing.

Annabeth Percy Both

When you're on your own

Drowning alone