Chapter 22

A New Tune of Love

A Percabeth story

Chapter 22

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these character in this story. They belong to Rick Riordan. I also don't own any of the songs that is in the story. Plus, I'm in market for an editor, so if you want the job message me. Also look at the ending stuff.

Hey so it's my birthday was this week. So, I thought what is the best gift I could get. A new chapter to my fans. By the ways I will posting two chapters, This one and the epilog. So, enjoy

Thanks so much for reading. Love y'all so much. Also, go check out the other story I created called How To... and Half-blood Hospital.

Annabeth's POV. (I want to note that this takes place 2 years in the future from the last chapter.)

"Percy, no. Don't touch me," I say as I squirm away from my boyfriend.

"No, Annabeth, come here," he says as he comes closer to me. He runs towards me as I dodge him and run back into the bedroom.

We are a hotel. We finally got a day-off. The band and I went shopping, well Thalia and I shopped while Nico and Percy tagged along and complained the whole time.

Currently, Thalia and Nico are out. Nico went to hang out with Will and Thalia apparently have a date. I know Thalia having a date but she did have one, he even came to the door and picked her up. I had to hide Percy when he came so Percy didn't go all big brother mode.

Percy wanted to go the pool that the hotel provided but I didn't so he is now chasing me all around the hotel room.

"No Percy. I don't want to go. You can't make me," I respond as I close a door and push my body weight against it.

"Really Annabeth. You didn't tell me that Thalia had a date, then you distracted me the whole time they left. Now you won't come to the pool with me." Percy wines as he pushes against the door. He finally gets open and throws me over his shoulder.

"Really, Percy. We have a show tonight and I want to right now I want to take a nap and relax." I say as I scrim to get off his shoulder.

"No Annabeth, I deserve to go to the pool. I want to go to the pool. We will go to the pool," he says as he puts me down in the bathroom and then throws me a bathing suit in there with me. "Now be a good girlfriend and put on the bathing suit, so we can go to the pool.

"Fine, but know that you haven't won the war, just this battle." I huff, then I put on the bathing suit on.

After I walk out of the bathroom, I see that Percy is already ready and waiting for me with towels and a book in hand.

He gives me a small kiss on the check and takes my hand to lead me out the door and to the pool.

Once there he immediately takes off his shirt and jumps in the pool.

I just sit down on a pool chair and open the book Percy brought for me.

A second later, I hear someone try and speak to me. "Excuse me," the voice says.

I look up to see four people standing in front of me. There were three girls and a boy. Two of the girls looked like they were in high school while the other girl and the boy looked to be in elementary school.

"Hello, how may I help you?" I ask them in a calm voice. They looked extremely nervous. I give them a smile.

"We were wondering if you can give us an autograph?" The boy askes.