Chapter 3

A New Tune of Love

A Percabeth story

Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these character in this story. They belong to Rick Riordan. I also don't own any of the songs that is in the song.

Annabeth POV.

I don't know why but I was completely captivated to their music. I heard and have all of their songs. I suppose its different hearing them up close and personal.

After they were done they all sat back down back into their spots next to me. I was sitting between Thalia and Percy with Nico sitting on the other side of Thalia.

"You guys did great" I praise them

"Thanks Annie. You should go up there and perform something for us." Thalia said. I didn't respond and just glared at her

"Yeah Annabeth. You should sing for us. Please" Percy pleaded. He was giving me puppy dog eyes. I couldn't help but want to say yes but I couldn't go up their will everyone allow to watch and hear me.

"Maybe some other time". I say as the bell. I didn't even wait for Aphrodite to dismiss us I bolted out of the class. Luckily I don't have class with Percy next. I would have to explain myself back there and I didn't want to do that.

Unfortunately I had class with Thalia.

Art class was just me absently drawing in my sketch book.

At the end of the period. I bolted out of the class. I know what you're thinking 'how rude why did you just leave Thalia like that.'

Truth be told I do that every day. I always bring my lunch so I don't have to go to the cafeteria. I usually go to my hidden place. I found the room some time last year. It was after school and I had to wait for Chiron to finish with his parent teacher conferences. I was wander around the Theatre part of the school. It was a swing that lead to the auditorium and had a bunch of music/band rooms. In the auditorium theirs a door right when you go in, it's the room that was normally believed to be 'haunted'.

It's a tiny room that big enough to hold a baby piano in it.

Ever since that day I had come every day here to lunch to have some time to myself. I would always come in here and just write and sing to my heart's content. I don't think anyone knows that I come here. Well except Chiron, but he seems to know everything.

I get into the room and bring out my song book. Yesterday I was working on a song and I think o finished it but it needs work. I sit down at the piano and breathe in. I start singing.

Oh oh

Ever wonder about what he's doing?

How it all turned to lies?

Sometimes I think that it's better to never ask why

Where there is desire

There is gonna be a flame

Where there is a flame

Someone's bound to get burned

But just because it burns

Doesn't mean you're gonna die

You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try

Gotta get up and try, and try, and try

You gotta get up and try, and try, and try