Chapter 18

A New Tune of Love

A Percabeth story

Chapter 18

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these character in this story. They belong to Rick Riordan. I also don't own any of the songs that is in the story. Plus I'm in market for an editor, so if you want the job message me. Also look at the ending stuff. The answer for the question "What was the FRIST book to mention/have Charles Beckendorf in it?" is actually the Second book. 'The Sea of Monster' in Chapter 6 he also describes Silena in this chapter as well. I know I said that I wanted to do a twelve day of updating but I don't think you guys deserve it. SHOW ME I'M WRONG AND THAT YOU GUYS WANT THAT TWELVE DAY OF UPDATING. Also a shout out to ThatFabulusGurl, clippy and infinitestormtales for answer it right.

Nico POV. (Will contain Solangelo. If you don't like them, Sorry, but not sorry. There like my second favorite book couple. After Percabeth of course.)

So let's explain some things before I continue. My name is Nico Di Angelo. I'm 16 years old. The youngest member (by 3 months) of the world famous band; Connect 3. Yeah, I have a pretty amazing life.

I can sing, play guitar, drums, bass, trumpet and piano. I also help write the songs we produce. And if you heard that we don't write our own songs you wrong and need a reality check. But you all probably know this.

What you probably didn't know that I like men. Will not exactly men but a man. I met him two years ago when Percy decided it would be a good idea to through me into a sea of roaring fans and I ended up with a broken leg, tons of scratches, ripped cloths lip stick all over my body. Let's says I had to go the hospital but not without getting my revenge on Percy the next day. Let's say that he had no eyebrows the following day.

At the hospital I had met the man that captured my attraction.

He was a junior doctor/nurse that help me after Percy had knocked me out during many concerts. I mean it was ok the first time, maybe the second time, but he tried to knock me out at least every concert. We've been going on tours since we were twelve, so that's a lot of tours.

Let's say after the fifth time it happened we just enrolled Will on our bus staff. I don't understand how you can be that clumsy but Percy is. Good Luck Annabeth.

So your probably wonder if and how, Will and I got together. I can say happily that I'm not a single man and haven't been for about six months now. Well after Percy's one of his 'accidents' I was in the infirmary and Will was treating me like usual. This time was worse than normal though. I don't exactly remember what happen but all I knew that when I woke up, Will was hover over me checking my temperature and doing other doctory things.

After a while he notices I'm awake and says to me "you were really injured in the last performance so I demand that you stay in the infirmary for three days. There's no if, and or buts about it."

I look at him like he crazy and then he kisses me, I kiss back of course because by this point I already knew I had crush on him.

We pull back and again I look at him like he was crazy. Then he decided to open his mouth and starts stuttering and blubbering that 'he's sorry' and 'that he shouldn't have'. I finally break out of my day dream to realize that he was leaving. I reach in time to grab his sleeve and then I pull him to me and kiss him.

To say the least he was surprised and joyed. Somehow we started dating shortly after that and the rest is history.

So enough of my life story now back to the present. As many of your probably know we are at a bowling alley where they do karaoke and have arcade games. Where in the world can you find that?