Chapter 7

A New Tune of Love

A Percabeth story

Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these character in this story. They belong to Rick Riordan. I also don't own any of the songs that is in the story.

Annabeth's POV.

Before I fully opened my eyes I felt how warn and comfortable my pillow was. I snuggled closer to the pillow to realize that it wasn't JUST a pillow. I WAS SLEEPING ON SOMEONES CHEST. NOT JUST ANYONES. PERCY'S CHEST. Percy had his arms around me in a protecting way and our legs were tangled.

I was hoping I woke up before anyone else. I thought wrong. I heard snickering and laughing behind me. I look up to see that Percy is still asleep and slightly drooling. I detangled myself from Percy and stood up. I start moving my legs to the sound of the snickering and laughing which came from the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen to see that Sally and Paul were making breakfast and Thalia and Nico were chatting and talking at the table.

"Hello" I say to them.

"Hello, Annabeth. Did you sleep well?" Sally asks while everyone else is trying to stiffen laughs.

"Yes, Sally. I sleep perfectly fine." I say to her as I ignore the others.

I hear a muttered whisper from Nico saying "I wonder why?" as Percy walks into the room and goes to sit down. You can tell he had just got up because his hair is EVERYWHERE and he still half asleep.

Sally and Paul finished making breakfast and set it on the table for everyone to dig in.

After I finished eating I decided to get ready before everyone else so there was still hot water.

I took a quick shower and then got dressed and then when down stair to find a tired and shirtless Percy sitting on the couch.

I cough loudly to get his attention.

He turns around and blushes a deep red see that he's shirtless. He mutters a sorry and puts on the shirt that is sitting next to him.

I sat down and we watch TV until Nico and Thalia come down stairs and ready to leave.

We get into Percy's green sports car and make our way to school.

ALERT –ALERT, THIS IS A LINE BREAK. PLEASE REMANE CALM AND KEEP READING…. THANK YOU!

Percy's POV

So right now were in Music. I of course fell asleep in math and got yelled at by Annabeth and the teacher because of it.

We were all sitting around the piano while Aphrodite was playing and we were doing warm ups.

After warms up Aphrodite said we would have free time as long as were doing some musical creative.

I was absently strumming a guitar and then a girl came up to me. She had died black hair with red highlights. She was wearing a crop top with a mini skirt that didn't really cover much and high heels. This girl was screaming for attention. What she was were couldn't have been allowed in the school.

"Hi Percy. My name is Drew." She said to me trying to flirt. She was batting her eyelashes, coming to close and invading my personal space.

"Hi" I say trying to be nice but she was kind of creeping me out.

"So Percy. Your new here I could show you around" she says again trying to flirt with me.

"No thanks I already got showed around yesterday." I say.