Chapter 20

A New Tune of Love

A Percabeth story

Chapter 20

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these character in this story. They belong to Rick Riordan. I also don't own any of the songs that is in the story. Plus, I'm in market for an editor, so if you want the job message me. Also look at the ending stuff.

AU: Sorry for the wait I had work and dealing with my father, I wasn't able to update, but here it is and comment if you have requests of where you want the story to go.

Annabeth's POV ( -_____________- Whale Den.)

I'm officially irritated. Can you guess why?

Currently we (meaning Thalia, Nico, Percy and I) are giving an interview to Olympus Live and of course Apollo, Aphrodite and Artemis were there.

"Welcome back. Today were here with 'the Demigods'; Percy Jackson, Nico Di'Angelo, Thalia Grace, and their newest member Annabeth Chase." Apollo introduced.

We all wave and as get introduced. I sit in between Percy and Thalia, while Nico sits on the other side of Percy.

"So welcome back. Last time you were here; we had discussed the couple name of Percabeth but you two had confirmed that you aren't a couple. Has anything changed in the romantic department?" Aphrodite questions, directing it at Percy and I.

"Actually, yes. We are now a couple," Percy say as he takes my hand. I finch as I hear Aphrodite and some of the audience squeal.

I think I hear someone scream, "Percabeth Lives Forever" but I wasn't sure what that meant.

"Yeah, we recently had our anniversary, where we went to the beach," I respond smiling. "Even though he still a seaweed brain and threw me into the water, we had fun. Well until EVERYONE decided to crash it and join." I add glaring at

"So Percy and Annabeth are in a relationship, how about the rest of you?" Apollo questions to Nico and Thalia.

Percy and I start snickering and smirking towards Nico.

"I surely am not, nor shall I be for a while but I think that Nico should answer that question for himself," Thalia says putting Nico on the spot.

We all turn to Nico as he looks mortified and red.

"Well I can neither confirmer or deny that I am or am not in a relationship," Nico stutters out.

"Well what do you mean by that, Nico?" I ask in a too sweet voice before Percy, Thalia and I start fully laughing at Nico's situation.

"Let's move on to a different question," Nico proposes trying to get the spotlight off of him.

"Yes, we have limited time and we don't want to waste it on little things like love," Artemis says coming to Nico rescue.

"OK, so now that you guys are on brake from school, (AU-sorry I know that they just started school, but in order to move forward in the story they can't be in school, so I need you guys to just go with me.) what is next?" Apollo asks.

"Well we're glad you asked that because we have exciting news," Thalia started.

We will be officially being putting out an album in two weeks-," Nico says.

"Then we will be going on tour, and then we have a few things schedules planned for after," Percy interrupts and finishes exciting.

"Things like what?" Aphrodite squeals.