Untitled Part 12

A New Tune of Love

A Percabeth story

Chapter 12

            Disclaimer: I don't own the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series or the Heroes of Olympus series or characters. I also don't own any of the songs that I used in the process of writing this. And also I need songs ideas. So leave me a comment for songs.

Annabeth's POV

          "Hello" I call. I had come back to the house after shopping with Mrs. Jackson—I mean Sally. Everyone else didn't want to go but we had fun.   

          "Guys, you still hear." I call out wandering to the living room. To find the room was fill with feathers and the all three of them had pillows aimed and ready to throw/hit each other.

          "What is going on in here" I demanded making them turn their heads in my direction.

"Annabeth" they all shouted and dropped their pillows.

          "We were trying to making a video but my idiotic cousins decided they were going to plan their funerals and hit me with pillows." Thalia says lunching at Nico.

          I turn to see a camera in the middle directing at the room and then duck behind the couch and creep my way out of the room. "Well since you guys are busy I will just go help Sally in the kitchen." I say to them keeping my head down.

          "Nonsense Annabeth. Come participate in our video." Percy says as he rounds the couch and stands in front of me.

          "No thank you, Percy. You mom must need me." I say trying to get out this situation.

          "I think she going to be just fine." He says as he slugs me over his shoulder and caries me around to the front of the couch and then sits me down. By the time we had sat down Thalia and Nico had sat down as well.

          I try to wiggle out off the couch, but Percy saw what I was doing and he decided to lift me up and put me on his lap. My face was bright red by this point.

          Nico turned on the camera and Percy greets "So hello everyone. My name is Percy, over there are my bandmates and cousins; Thalia and Nico and this pretty lady on my lap is Annabeth. We are coming to you from the living room of our house to bring you this video so we are going to answer your questions, so send them in." Thalia and Nico said their 'hellos' when their names were called. As for me I just hid my face in Percy's chest.