Chapter 21

A New Tune of Love

A Percabeth story

Chapter 21

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these character in this story. They belong to Rick Riordan. I also don't own any of the songs that is in the story. Plus, I'm in market for an editor, so if you want the job message me. Also look at the ending stuff. Sorry if grammar sucks, working on it.

So, sorry for not updating in forever but I'm back for now. At the end, I have news for everyone. Sad and exciting. So, read the end.

Thanks so much for reading. Love y'all so much. Also, go check out the other story I created called How To...

PS. I loved Christina Grimmie so much. May her soul rest in heaven with God watching over her and her family.

Percy's POV

I was tired. Tired. I don't know why they made me get up this early. By 'they' I mean Annabeth. It was about 6 o'clock in the morning and she had me up.

Do you know why the she devil—I mean Annabeth. My lovely girlfriend who I love and adore—got me up at this ungodsly hour. Because we had to be on the road by 7 to start get into a car that of course Annabeth is driving and taking us to the location of the first stop on our tour.

Yeah you read right. We going to starting our tour today. We have our first show night. I'm not exactly sure why we have to get up at 6 a.m. since your show doesn't start until like 5 this evening but I try not to argue with Annabeth anymore. I learned my lesson.

"Alright. Alright. I'm up," I exclaim to make Annabeth stop hitting me upside my head with the pillow she currently is using to hit me with.

"Good. Now go get dressed. I have to wake up Thalia and Nico. If I come back in here to find that you haven't gotten out of this bed and gotten dressed you'll be sleeping on the couch for the next week," She threatened as she gets up and walks out of the room.

After a minute or so finally realizing Annabeth was serious about making me sleep on the couch, I quickly got up and got dressed.

After coming down stair and making myself a bowl of cereal, I move to the couch and turn on the television.

After about 10 minutes I turn my head to see that the rest of the band was walking down the stairs fully dressed and partially awake.

"I don't know how we did this every day back when we were in high school?" Nico complaints as he makes his own bowl of cereal.

"You didn't. You, Thalia, and Percy mostly sleep in everyday we had classes in high school. Resulting us being almost late every single day," Annabeth response back coming to sit next to me on the couch. She opens her mouth and I proceed to give her a spoonful of my cereal.

"OK, we get you're in love and everything but let's not make me throw up before I can get anything in my stomach," Thalia says.

"Whatever," I say as Annabeth rolls her eyes and then looks at the clock and gasps.

"Come on, guys. We're going to be late, if we don't leave this second," She exclaims pulling me by the arm and away from the T.V.

Five minutes later we had Nico eating cereal in the car, Thalia pouting while glaring at Nico because she wasn't eating cereal in the car, Annabeth in the passenger seat looking at her phone while I got stuck driving.