Chapter 13

A New Tune of Love

A Percabeth story

Chapter 13

Disclaimer: I don't own the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series or the Heroes of Olympus series or characters. I also don't own any of the songs that I used in the process of writing this. And also I need songs ideas. So leave me a comment for songs.

Percy's POV

Over the next week, it was full chaos.

We mostly had good reactions to Annabeth joining the group and the record label wanted up so put out an EP consisting of at least 5 song deputing the new voice: 'AKA Annabeth'.

The reason we were so busy because the record label told us we had to write 5 completely new songs because the songs we had weren't 'right' and then they would go on the complete album we were releasing at the end of the year to next year.

 We were currently in the basement in our studio decked out in anywhere. There was a huge mess surrounding us. Papers, pencils, instruments and food rappers were everywhere.

We pretty much lived in the room at the second. The only time we came out was to shower and go to school and of course to get food.

"Guys I just realize, something." Thalia says out of now where.

 "What would that be?" Nico asks distracted with his drum set.

"We never finished that video after Annabeth fainted. They don't know she's alive." She exclaims. "

Yeah. We never did, Oops" Nico responses still not paying attention to her.

 "Well I don't think we should make another video." Annabeth say worried.

"I think that right. I know- let's make an appointment to go on 'Olympus Live' to clear all the rumor and tell everyone the news. We can also get play a song or two to get more Annabeth more exposed." I say.

 "Not a bad idea, kelp head. I'll go talk to the mangers now." Thalia proses and takes off upstairs.

"Are you kidding me Percy? I can't go onto 'Olympus Live'." Annabeth screams at me.

I look at her confused. Then it hit me. "You still have stage fright?" I ask.

 "Percy, it doesn't just go away." She says to me.

"But we done performances dozens of times." I say to her.

"Well that different that was just us goofing off or in front of our class mates that I know. This is to the entire world and what if I mess up and ruin the entire performance. What if everyone will hat me after it?" I exclaims feigned. I walk over to her and hug her.

"There's no different. You do great like every time before and every time will be after that. If you mess up then it tell the world that you are normal and if the haters go hating, then it their business." I comfort her in her ear.

She hugs back and we say wrapped up in each other's arms until we had a loud cough.

 "You guys realize that I'm still in the room, right" Nico interrupted.

We blush and move away from each other.

LINE BREAK-------------------------------LINE BREAK